Discover each other (part 2)

Jean POV

He puts his hands under my shirt and i put mine on his neck. I don't know what and why i'm doing it. With him, with a boy, why? But it feel so good i can't stop myself. His hands go to my chest and pull off my shirt, so i pull off his too. He stop the kiss and look at me.

« Are you sure? » He asked me

He look as afraid as me. I never thought i would go so far with a guy and still less with Eren. And the fact that i never gone so far with anyone scare me even more.

« I'm ... ahm i guess, i don't really know, i.... never do this before .. »

« Me neither »

« I'm mean, even with a girl .. i didn't »

He look at me surprised.

« You really think i already do it with a girl? «

« I don't know, maybe you... »

He stop my sentence with a finger on my mouth.

« I didn't, you ... will be... my ... first »

He kiss me again and i felt his hands go down to my hips and remove my underwear. He throw it somewhere in the room. I look away, red as ever. It's so awkward, to be naked, under him, as he looks at me.

« That's not fair » I said very embarrassed

« What? »

« If i'm the only one naked...., on stop staring at it like that »

I was probably red as ever and i was looking at the wall, avoiding his eyes. I tried to pull off his own underwear but he stop me.

« Why ?? that's not fair, take it off too »

He avoid my eyes and become really red.

« Take it off come on, i'm naked, it's your turn. And it's not like i haven't see you in the shower»

« You looked?! »

« No, i mean ... »

« It's not the same in the shower, so i won't take it off »

« Really ... why ? I'm already naked, come on »

« You're ***** » He whispered ( Here the *** mean that he speak so low that Jean didn't hear him)

« What did you say? »

« You're ... bigger »

« Oh come on, just for that »

Then i forced and pull out his underwear. Maybe i was, but i didn't really care about it. I was so confused about the situation and so excited, the size wasn't the priority in my mind.

« Eren ... look at me »

I pulled him against me and start a deep kiss, at the same time i feel mine rubbing his. We let a moan go out until we kissing. He stop the kiss and sat ...again.

« What this time? »

He becomes even more red (don't know how it's possible at this state but anyway)

« i....... don't really know... what to do »

Oh god he is so cute powerless like this, geez i sound like a girl. But like i know more than him. I haven't even kissed a girl, so what am i supposed to know about two boys. I sat too, he still on me, looking down.

« Me neither, maybe we can just do what we do alone to the other »

He was probably as afraid as me. What if i come too soon, he will laugh at me... i don't want that. It's really awkward to be naked with him sat on me.

Here we go the good things have started. Sorry for the time to update (but it's really hard to write this) and yeah they didn't go further but anyway, the chapter was already long as the other. So i try to write the following, but it's become even harder. Hope you enjoy it, just tell me what you think.