Chapter 2:The First Time

The next day I was sitting in sixth period waiting for the bell to ring.Why you may ask?Because today was gonna be the first day ever that I would talk to Alex Peters.

Finally the bell did ring and I practically ran to Biology.I was there before he was which was good because I still had planning to do.What was I gonna say?Should I have dressed better?Does my breath smell?Wait,why am I worrying he is just the hottest lab partner in the history of lab partners.He also has no idea who I am which is one of the bad parts of my whole plan.

As soon as he walked into the classroom I decided to wait to talk to him till after class.

After an hour of waiting the bell finally rang and everyone walked into the classroom and out the school doors.I ran up to Alex and said

"Hey Alex."

"Do I know you?"he replied

"Probably not because I don't have many friends,I'm' Zoey,Zoey Mortez."

"Nice to meet you...now what do you want?"

"I was going to ask you when you wanted to start working on the project but if your being cranky I guess I."after saying that I started walking away only to be stopped by Alex pulling my arm

"No wait,how is right now?"he asked

"A bit short noticed but I guess we can start,my place?"I asked him simply

"Sure,I will follow behind you I guess."

"Or I can just give you a ride and bring you home cause I know you got your car tookin away."

"How would you know....you know what nevermind lets go."and so we got in my car and drove off.Talking to him wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be,but getting to know him...now that was gonna be even harder.