Chapter 5:Sometimes It Rains

Of course since I was going to the movies with one of the most popular guys at Westview High School I dressed up a little.Put on more makeup than normal put on some fancier clothes than what I wore to school and sat in the living room and waited for Alex to arrive.

20 minutes later there was a knock at my door.6:23.I walked to the door and pulled it open.THere lone behold stood Alex soaked from the rain and breathing hard.

"What happened?"I asked concern in my voice cause I truly was concerned

"My car broke down and I had to run here."he said with a sad look on his face

"You could have texted me."

"My phone died"

"O... well come in"

I went into the bathroom and grabbed him a towel to dry off with.After handing him the towel I sat down next to him.

"Since your soaked and don't have any other clothes we can just stay here and watch Netflix."

"But first you should probably shower and I'll run to the store and get you clothes and some snacks."

"Ok you are probably right I will get in a few minutes after you leave."he replied

"Ok, I'll be back in about 20 minutes"and with that I walked out the door with a smile on my face.This was gonna loads of fun.

=====================================================================================

Hi guys,so this week I am on Thanksgiving break and I plan to write longer and better chapters for you guys.Stick with me threw this journey yes I realize I don't update a lot this is because I am currently in school and have no time to right between classes or practices.

Your Author,

Meghan