Chapter 1: A New Day

Hi i'm Zoey i'm 16 years old and am a junior in high school.I don't really fit in here at Westview Public High School but today that changed.

I was walking into Biology on the first day of school and I was almost the last person there so I sat down in the only two-seated empty desk and waited for my partner to come into the classroom.

You could tell as soon as he walked into the room the air shifted because the guy who walked into the room was the legendary Alex Peters.At that moment I realized out of all the people he was gonna have to be my lab partner.I didn't like drama or gossip but this was definitely gonna start some.

He walked over sat down and stared at me.I was a bit confused so I asked

"Is there a problem?"

"No."he replied and for once in his life that I saw turned towards the teacher to listen.This was definitely gonna be and interesting year. Our Teacher Mr.Litz assigned our first assignment and it was due in three weeks it was a big project so we needed to start working on it soon.I told myself to ask Alex next time we had class to ask him when he wanted to get started so I just left after class.

As soon as I got home I told my mother all about how I was partnered up with one of the most popular guys in school.Of course she was excited because I didn't have many friends besides my cat ad by bed so this was a big step being lab partners with the most popular and may I add hottest guys in school.