Life or death

Dear diary I'm finally home it's so nice, I can pet my cats, I can sleep all day, a guess what? I'm on thanks giving break which means no homework! But since I broke my leg I can't drive at all I'm so pissed! I want to be able to drive to Diamondbucks and get my pumpkin spice latte!!!!! So when ever my friends come over I make them bring pumpkin spice lattes, or peppermint tea.

I wonder how Adams doing? I haven't been able to see him since my parents don't want me to be in cars for a while. I hope that he's going to be able to wake up, the doctor said that there's a 15% percent chance of death, a 5% chance of no memory, and a 80% chance of him waking up. So there's and really good chance he'll live. So then me and him can resume dating ,I miss him so much.
*ding *ding
Oh diary be right back I need to see who it is.

Text message says:
Rachel: hey girl Heyyyyyy! Let's hang out I'll bring Diamondbucks!
Angie: deal come over when ever.
Rachel:k I'll be their in 10😘😘
Angie:😘😘

I can't wait to see rach and my drink!

*10 minutes later

(Story changes to real time)
*ding *dong
Angie's mom: "hey Rachel! Honey how are you?"
Rachel: "I'm good thanks, how are you?"
Angie's mom:" I'm great well Angie's in her room I'll leave you to it."

Rachel:"Angieeeeeeeee!"
Angie:"Rachelllllllllllllllll."
Rachel:" I have to get to my reason for being here, I have two good news and one bad news."
Angie:" umm ok, go good, bad good.
Rachel:" ok good, I got you your pumpkin spice latte!! Bad,,, Angie Adam,Adams gone.. I'm so sorry but they thought I was the right person."
Angie: "oh god., oh no,,,, pp- p-please no!!
Angie starts crying hard
Rachel: he's in a better place now in instead of never waking up he can finally rest."
Angie: "b-bb-but why him, why not me, it's my fault, I should have never let him drive, I should of."
Rachel:"it is not your fault! Adam wanted to take you somewhere special, he only knew where to go! It's not your fault."
Angie: "I never got to know where he was taking me."
Rachel:"he was going to give you a promise ring, saying that you guys were going to be forever."
Angie:"oh.."
Rachel: "the good news is that they want you to talk at his funeral."
Angie:"oh oh ok.."
Rachel:"your going to be ok, you can make it out, Adam would want you to not to give up."
Rip Adam
Hugs