Part Three: Radient Gardens

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Before we even start this chapter, I'm going to say this. In this book, I am going to be twisting some things around. And I actually have plans as to why some of this stuff is in here... Eh, you'll get over it.. And you might actually enjoy it. Ya know, if ya give it the chance! *hopeful smile*

Oh, and Demi's outfit's in the external link..

-LittleMissWeirdo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... You're telling me... that Earth is gone?" Demi asked, eyes watering at the thought of her world not even existing anymore. Donald, Sora, and Goofy nodded slowly, not wanting to upset the emotionally unstable girl with even more of a shock. She looked to the ground, her muddy boots and ripped jeans suddenly becoming interesting to her. "....How...?" She hesitantly asked, her voice, already quiet, was hushed down to barely over a mumble. Sora frowned, sitting on the arm of the chair she sat at, and crossing his arms.

"Well.... There's this thing called darkness. And-"

"I know what darkness, Sora. And I was the only one who knew. " Demi cut him off, letting out a sort of a sigh after her words were spoken. The words sounded bitter, of course, but Demi didn't regret her tone as much as she thought she would. Sora looked slightly shocked at the statement, whereas Donald and Goofy looked awestruck with theirs jaws dropped. For she was the only one to possess such knowledge in a clueless world. "At least, I believe myself to be. There wasn't much proof as to anyone else knowing."

"How were you-" Donald started, trying to ask the obvious question the group was thinking. But yet again, the girl cut him off. Soon enough, the three were sitting around her, absorbing the story she was telling.

"There was this so-called fictional simulated story of sorts, called a video game. It's name?" She paused, the corners of her lips twitching up in a smile for a moment, recalling the memory of her all-nighters, staring at the screen with the uttermost care and consideration. "They called it Kingdom Hearts. I loved the game with all of my heart, and was hoping to find out when a second game would come out. But it turns out, there was no other copy. To the world, this video game never existed. I was the only one who knew about the game, darkness, Maleficent, and even you, Sora." Sora seemed more puzzled than ever as she told the tale of this game. But soon enough, she continued.

"But, everyone seemed to know who you guys, King Mickey, Queen Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, and six of the princesses of heart were, because of this company called Disney. But they didn't know them the way I did. Apparently, the true way. " She paused, twiddling her thumbs and thinking back on just how much lined up, but she didn't pay attention to. "It was assumed, where I come from, that if you had no idea who Mickey, Donald, and Goofy were, then you apparently had no childhood, and lived under a rock." Sora tried to hide a laugh as she explained it, trying to think of just how different they made this 'Donald' person. Demi thought for a moment before grabbing her bag from beside her feet and digging through it for her tablet, which now would be considered useless, for there was probably going to be no such thing as wifi there. But it stored all of her photos, so she had to keep it.

"What is that?" Sora asked, poking one of the apps, which resulted in some pop song to come blasting from the speakers, and Goofy to fall back in shock. Donald sighed as she turned off the music, both Sora and her trying to hold in a laugh as Donald fell too while trying to help Goofy up. Demi turned to Sora, showing him the screen, and smiling up at him.