Part Six: Land of Toys

"There is no way I am coming out of this ship!" Demi yelled, poking her head out of confinement behind the frame, and screeching as a portion of her hair that flipped out the door went from straight, into tight and bouncy curls with now flicks of metallic gold. Her eyes rested on Sora in a uniform similar to the ones of the guards outside the Buckingham Palace. "Especially when you look like a toy solider," Her eyes then looked to Riku in a prince costume. "And you look like a friggin' prince! Donald looks like a wind up toy, and Goofy looks like a rag doll! Who knows what's going to happen to me!"

Riku sighed, and looked around for something that could lure the girl out. But the problem was, everything was too big for their own good. Or, rather, they were just too small. "Demi, come on! The king sent us here for a reason! We've gotta investigate!" Her head appeared from inside again, but this time at a safe distance. 

"Then go!" Sora huffed, crossing his arms and starting to walk up to where the stubborn keyblade wielder stood. 

"It's not safe enough to leave you here!" He argued, walking out of view of the three other boys outside. A girly shriek rung out, and something caused a few great bangs every few moments. Donald, Goofy, and Riku stood quietly outside, all patiently waiting for the two to come out. 

"If you two are done making out in there, we'd like to get along!" Riku shouted out, not meaning it, of course, but it stopped everything. 

"What did you just say?" Demi shrieked almost exactly after the words left his mouth. "I'll have you know that- Ahh! Sora! Put me down! Now!" They appeared near the doorway, and Demi screamed, grabbing onto the frame as they passed by it, and holding it tightly. A shimmering started to cover her lower body and torso, and before long, it traveled all over her. "I swear if I am in a dress and you let my underwear show I will kick your ass!" She had watched the same glittering light cover the boys as they stepped out, and their clothing and forms change accordingly. 

As he stepped onto the ground, Sora pulled her off his shoulder, trying to keep from laughing at the change. Demi stood with her arms crossed, a pouting look on her painted features. Dark makeup covered her eyes, but still contained the glittery look from her pink cheeks and all over. Her deep red lips turned into a frown, and her heeled pirate boots tapped against the wooden flooring. That's where Sora's eyes traveled first. The boots, then the tights which made her legs look like doll's legs, then the entire outfit. A sword hung from her hip, connected to the black shorts, which were then tucked underneath the fray of a cream peasant blouse with a black corset covering most of it. Black ribbons wrapped around the sleeves on both her arms, and tied off in bows at the flowing cuffs. When looking back up to her face, he noticed how curly her hair had grown, and that her face seemed more pink than before. Which, upon realizing what he had just done, Sora turned almost the exact same color. It was innocent, but seemed the other way around. 

"Let's.. Let's go." She muttered, turning and walking past the other boys and out into the lighter area of it all. Everything was bigger. The bed in the room, the toy chest, windows, and toys laying across the ground. She turned, walking backwards and getting a better view of what was around her. Their ship was behind a dresser, in the corner. Yet, the tiny space between the wall and dresser seemed to be the size of an alley to them. "Guys...." She called out, twirling around as she walked. "Where are we?" 

"You're in Andy's room!" Came a voice from behind her, causing Demi to scream and spin around. A  plastic dinosaur was standing there, looking directly at her. She backed up, tripping over something that wasn't there before in those heels, and landing on her butt with her foot tangled in a spring. 

"Riku! Sora! Come on! Now!" She yelled, trying to shake her foot free. Her two friends emerged from around the corner, eyeing  the situation oddly. Riku jogged over, slipping his arms under her legs and around her waist, carefully lifting her away. "Do you know these things?" Demetria whispered into his silver hair, and he just shook his head. "And will you put me down, oh Prince Charming?" He laughed, and once by Sora, Donald and Goofy again, he set her on the ground.