You Can Sing?

You'd known Calum for as long as you can remember - you remember the day he picked his first guitar and you remember him meeting Luke and Michael and Ashton. You were almost part of the band - you knew the harmonies to all their songs, you've visited them on tour and they expect you to come to their studio days or it's just not the same; you're the one taking the group pictures.
They were meant to be recording their first collaboration, but the girl they found on YouTube pulled out that morning - they didn't know what to do.
You didn't want to offer, you definitely didn't want to offer to be in their song. But you were willing to fill in the fifth voice so they could lay down their vocals and get something done so they don't waste the day.
So you sing with Luke, and he looks a little taken aback.
"Where have you been hiding that?" He mutters, out of the way of the mike - the boys have all heard it on the other side of the glass.
"In the shower, mostly." You admit.
"How have we known you this long and never found out what a voice you have?" Luke starts to get excited.
You shrug, but Calum's already bursting into the studio to swoop you up into his arms. "You're so performing this with us. Then you don't have to go study financing and you can come on tour with us!" He enthused.
"Don't get your hopes you." You laugh, but really you're so excited. This could be the beginning.