Something is Wrong With Violet

Once my face was uncovered, I was surrounded by the toy animatronics.  "We're not going to hurt you." Freddy said.  The light shut out and the look in their eyes said otherwise.  I slipped out of their grip and ran for the office.  I heard the heavy metal clanks behind me as I ran.  I could see that the door was open.  I ran in yelling, "Close the door!"  Violet closed the door behind me and I fell next to the desk.

"What's wrong silly?" Violet asked as she leaned over me.

"I almost died, but that isn't important."  I got up and sat at my desk checking the cameras.  A few minutes later I asked, "Violet, are you alright?"

"Yes, why would you ask that?" she replied tilting her head.

"Well you were staring at a random wall for no reason." I replied.

"He called my name."

"He? Who is 'he'?" I asked.

"Not sure, but the voice was quite familiar."

"Something isn't right about that."

I hadn't known her long, so it was hard to tell if that was how she normally acted.  I just tried to brush it off and focus on surviving the night. 

6 A.M.

"I'm starving, let's go to the kitchen." Violet stated.

"Are we even allowed in there?" I asked.  All she did was shrug and skip out of the office.  I followed her to the kitchen.  It was a fully stocked and clean kitchen.  It was much more state-of-the-art than I thought it would be.  Violet started rummaging through the cabinets and shelves, pulling out different food items.

"I'm going to go change." I said as I walked away.  I went to the locker room and started to change into my regular clothes.  When I was finished, I heard something.  A music box?  Despite what I knew about these types of situations in horror movies, I followed the music to the prize corner near the entrance.  I walked to a large, colorful box where the music came from.  It was large enough to fit a small child in it.

The music suddenly stopped.  The lid shot open and a marionette appeared.  It looked extremely creepy.  I decided it was best to back away, but I was too late.  Its arms shot out and grabbed my face and neck.  It seemed so thin and light at first, but it was easily overpowering me.  I was gasping and choking for air as It continually applied pressure around my throat.  I clawed at its arms, but it didn't help.

There were bands of static in my vision as I made my final attempt to free myself.  My eyes closed and the static stopped.  I opened my eyes and started breathing heavily.  I was back in the locker room.  'What the hell?' I thought.

I ran out and back to the kitchen.  Violet snapped her head around to look at me.  She had an oversized knife in hand.  She had a cartoonish smile that spread from ear to ear.  She was covered in splotches of a deep red substance.  I took my eyes off of her for a second just to observe the rest of the scene.  I looked back down and she was right in my face.  She moved several feet so silently; I thought I was gonna die.  All she did was wrap her arms around me and rub the red stuff onto my clothes.  Something was not right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr.Helix