chapter 8

We had been walking for hours it was getting late and I was sick of it.  “Itachi where the heck are we going in such a hurry?!”  We didn’t have Naruto so I knew we wouldn’t be going back home.

“Back.”

It really got on my nerves how he used so little words, pretty much everything about Itachi annoyed me.  “Back where?”

“Home.”  I seemed weird calling it home we never stayed there long, but I guess it was.

“Are you kidding!?!  No way we don’t have the nine tailed-”  Itachi interrupted me before I could finish.

“I know that.”

“Then why would we go back?”

“What you worried about ruining your perfect record?”  Deidara chimed in.

“No!”  I snapped.  He was right though, I’d never not completed an assignment before and it bugged me thinking that I would now.

“I need time to think.”  Itachi said plainly.

I crossed my arms and plopped down on the ground.  “Start thinking.”

“Hn.”

Deidara dropped the unconscious girl and sat down.

“So your siding with her?”  Itachi asked annoyed.

“No but I do agree that it seems pointless to go all the way back without the nine tail,  I also know that once she’s made up her mind there’s no way anyone could change it.”

“Hn.”  Itachi had clearly given up cause he sat down also.  I laughed.  By now it was dark and I was tired.  “I’m going to sleep.”

“What about the girl?”  Deidara asked.

“I don’t care tie her up or something.” I said laying down.   I heard him get up and I assumed he had tided her up.  He sat down beside me and I fell asleep.

El’s Pov.

I woke up, but I didn’t open my eyes in case I was being watched.  My head was throbbing and I had to fight the urge to rub it.  I decided that I’d open my eyes to look around.  I opened both eyes slowly and looked around.  It was dark out and I wondered what time it was.  I saw three people they all looked like they were asleep.  They all were far away from me.  This couldn’t be easier.  I was tied up but it had been done sloppily and I could move my arms enough to where if I had a knife I’d be able to cut the rope.  They were all asleep, and not close enough to me to catch me if they did wake up.  Now if I just focus my chakra……there!  I was able to break the rope with my chakra.  I slowly stood and walked backwards until I could no longer see them, then I turned around and ran.

Ok so this wasn't the best chapter and it's short, but it needed to be written so that my big plans for the story can happen.  I know I know short don't give me a hard time I'll try and upload again before I leave for my vacation.  Thanks 4 reading!