This Nigga Has No Chill

When I woke up I was sore asf I had to be carful getting up plus chonsey was still sleep and I didn't want to wake him up so I went to my purse which was in his love seat and wrote him a note telling him that I was going to take a bath and that I'll be back and that I really enjoyed myself I left the note on his pillow and grabbed my stuff and left as I was leaving making sure to lock his door back I was walking to my car and I felt like someone was lookin at me y'all know you when somebody staring you can feel DAT shit so I looked up to see who it was and I didn't see nobody so I got my keys and unlocked the car and got in started it up and started going home and I stopped at a red light because I had the weirdest feeling that someone was following me so I looked in my reear view mirror and seen some nigga in a all black Tahoe all on my ass so my first thought was to hit a right and I did he did also so I hit a left and he was to so I started getting paranoid and I got my phone off the passenger seat and called chonsey and tell him •ring,ring,ring,ring•no answer so I called again and while its ringing I'm damn near doing 100 and so is the Tahoe he answers.
Chonsey POV
Hello
Snicker: someone is following me it started when I left your house there in a black Tahoe its a nigga and I'm scared because all my guns at home.
CC:WTF go faster
Snicker:I'm damn near doing 110 now the Tahoe is still on my ass.
CC:just keep going home I'll meet you at your house.
Snicker:okay if something happens to me I want you to know that I love you CC
CC:don't say that shit snicker I love you to you gone be alright
(They calling each other childhood nicknames)
I hung up the phone and hurry up and jumped in my challenger and sped towards adasia house cuz I think I'm falling for her then she let me take her V card and I had a great time last night with her she is a very special girl to me she told me what that fuckboy Dustin did he done let a good ass girl go and me being the good guy imma swoop in there and save her thick ass
Adasia's POV
I pull and I see Chonsey car in my yard I'm surprised I made it without a car crash the way I was driving I pull in full speed with that Tahoe still on my ass and I get out to see who TF this is following me when I looked I felt sick to the stomach I know this bipolar ass nigga ain't sitting up here following me he saw me looking at him with crazy eyes an spint off down the road I look at my phone and I see 10 messages and 9 missed calls from this crazy ass nigga he got me fucked up so I went in my house with chonsey and took a shower and put on some more PINK sweats and my gold roeshe and told chonsey I'm bout to go check this crazy ass nigga he said he wanted to come so I told em to stay in the car cuz they'll fight and when chonsey black out good luck with that but I texted crazy ass to meet me at the park and we pulled up at the same time and we started walking and sat on the table and started talking and then he said they it he was only following me because someone texted him a picture of my car in chonseys yard and he was going to wait until I came out to confront me about the situation in person  when i got in my car and was speeding down the road to get away from him he was trying to get my teaching thats the reason why he called and texted me so many times to come outside he was talking bout I'm wrong for what I did I slapped DF outta his ass and hot tears down my face cuz he pissed me TF off I said hold on mouthafucka you the one wanna sit up here and front and have the nerve to fuck with the one bitch ion like then YO ASS WANNA TRY AND SWERVE SOMEBODY IM NOT ABOUT TO SIT UP HERE AND WAIT UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT THEN I GAVE YO TRIFLEN ASS A CHANCE NOW ITS CHONSEY CHANCE CHANCE IF ITS MEANT TO BE IT WILL BE BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW IM NOT ABOUT TO HOLD UP MY LIFE WAITING ON YOU TO CATCH UP AINT YOU ACT SHAME TO LIKE ME BUT CHONSEY DONT AND THAT SEPPERRATES A MAN FROM A BOY BOYS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT MEN DO.
I walked away feeling better cuz I said how I felt and I mean everything I said and I get in the car and chonsey seen I was crying he was 38 but I kissed him and told him I'm just reliefing myself and he said okay we went back to my house and cuddled and watch Netflix until we fell asleep.
Unknown POV
That bitch think she gone have my man tripping over her she stupid asf I got sum for this big bitch her fat ass think she the shit but imma show her imma get my man back y'all stay tuned imma fuck that bitch up.

HEY GUYS PLEAZE VOTE AND MYSTERY PERSON WILL BE REVEALED NEXT CHAPTER WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT ADASIA GOIN OF ON DUSTIN ARE YOU Team Dustin or Team Chonsey voteeee pleaseeee
SIGNED•A BIG GIRL