Why

Adasia's POV
Chonsey why didn't you tell me this earlier and I could have been prepared for this hoe.
Chonsey's POV
Because I didn't think I was gonna ever see her again after she moved away. But I love you baby and our kids and I will not let anyone hurt y'all cause y'all my heart, my everything please don't be mad baby I said as I got my knees and started kissing her stomach( I know y'all like nigga you whipped but I love my girl/wife and she not Finna curse my ass out😂)
Adasia's POV
Baby I'm not mad I just wish you could have told me that's all. As we were sitting on the couch I heard a knock at the door and chonsey said he would get it so I sat on the couch turned waiting to see who it was and I seen the crazy bitch in the flesh. She looked at chonsey full of lust and that alone made my blood boil like a pot of hot grits in this bitch. I got up and said baby what's going on and she looked at me in disgust as I rubbed my baby bump looking between her and chonsey.
Chonsey's POV
I nearly shitted 10 bricks when I seen Raven at my damn door. But when Dasia got up and asked what was going on with a smirk on her face as she rubbed her stomach I knew shit was Finna get real in here. I said nothing baby I didn't even know she knew where i lived. Raven hauled of and said really chonsey you got this fat bitch pregnant and didn't want one with me and Dasia eyes turned red and she said bitch I will beat the psycho out of ass if you ever disrespect me like that bitch I don't even know yo strung out ass with them burnt ass lips bitch I may be a bbw but this face kills yo whole life bitch now get yo crackheaded ass out my man house before I beat yo ass. That's when I stepped in cause I don't want nothing happening to my kids. I told her crazy ass to get the hell out my house and that I don't want her. This crazy ass girl had the nerve to try and kiss me I curved tf outta her ass she looked hurt but Im not Tryna be kissing 100 dicks 😂I don't think so. Then she said if I can't have you nobody can I said crazy bitch get yo ass out my house before I hurt you. Then she started laughing and her eye was twitching just like last time and she walked out the house and started skipping down the sidewalk 😂legit skipping this bitch crazy y'all I'm telling you.
Adasia's POV
This girl has some mental issues Forreal y'all like dead ass I'm gone protect mine she gone be 6 ft under fucking with mine. I told chonsey he can come stay at my place(we're getting our house built so we're waiting until it's finished to move in together) and he said ok and he packed him some stuff and put it in his car trunk locked up his house and I got in baby😍and turned on lucci key to the streets that's my shit I turned it up

We made it back to my penthouse and he got settled in and I told him I wanna cuddle so we cuddled all night until we fell asleep and when we woke up I got up and did my hygiene and put on my heavily ripped jeans some ballet flats that strings up my legs and a put on a burgundy shirt with the criss criss cleavage and grabbed my tan Michael kors bag and headed towards the kitchen to grab a fruit salad that I had left over and wrote a quick note that I was going to the mall with India and I went to the garage and decided that I wanted to drive chonseys BMW X5 and I got In turned on the radio and listen to The Breakfast Club(I love them)and backed out the yard and started heading towards India house to pick her up when my phone started ringing I had my iPhone connected to my radio so it called out a number that I wasn't familiar with but I just went ahead an answered and it was crazy ass Raven talm bout why did I have to be pregnant an all that ying yang shit I hung up in her face she called back again so I told that bitch she better leave me alone before I put some rounds in her crazy ass then put her on the block list. I finally made it to this bitch house I don't even know why I bothered picking her up when I hate driving long distances🙄. She came outside when I blowed the horn and for her making me drive I was gone play with her ass she got in I said heyyyyy girly she gave me a hug and while we were driving I said omg omg girl I'm having contractions I think I'm Finna have the baby's she start freaking out an asking what should she do an I coulding hold it in anymore I burst out laughing and she was looking like wtf and I told her it was a prank she screamed bitch you play too much you almost made me piss myself I started laughing harder and I had to stop before I pissed myself. We made it to the mall an we went straight to Victoria Secret and got some bras PINK outfits and socks then went to forever 21 and got some clothes and went to more stores  then to the food court I was craving some subway😋 and India wanted Wendy's we went to get our food as I was at the the counter getting my food a dude kept staring at me licking his lips and shit making me feel uncomfortable so after I got my food this nigga was still looking so I walked back to my seat with India and he walked over to us I had my hand in my purse on my pistol but I had sent bae and India a quick text letting her know wat was goin on she gave me the I got u look I was acting like I was looking for something and he came up and said damn girl you beautiful and thick wassup I told him I was engaged and as he can clearly see pregnant and he  looked up to no good I told India I wanted to go.

Picture of Raven 👇🏽

Hey hey girl I know this is kinda boring but I wanted to switch it up and excuse any errors I will edit soon thanks and I hope you enjoy I will be updating tomorrow excuse any errors signed: a big girl💜