The Truth

Chonsey's flashback
I was in the 11th grade and I had just changed schools I didn't know anyone so I just stayed to myself I met this girl name raven davenport she was beautiful. As I was walking down the hall I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone and it was her. She was so sweet and innocent when I first saw her I thought she would be the one for me.....5 months later...
Chonsey's POV
Raven I was just going to visit my damn mother why the hell you always on my back I'm not cheating on you. You must be the one cheating every time I go somewhere we gotta argue I'm tired of this shit I really am.
Raven's POV
BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THAT OLD BITCH SHE TRYING TO STEAL YOU FROM ME*STARTS LAUGHING AND EYE STARTS twitching*
Chonsey's POV
You stupid bitch if you ever speak bout my moms like that I'll murk you you crazy hoe I'm leaving and loose my number!. At the time I was living with my older cousin Jeremy and he had his own place because at the time me and my momma dude got into it and I just decided to leave. I'm currently in my car driving back home while I was driving this crazy how was blowing my shit off the map so I just put her ass on the block list and called my homeboy to vent. After the phone call with my day 1 I feel better even though I love her imma have to love her from a distance because she has some really bad mental issues she even lied to me one time saying she was pregnant and I stayed even thoe I wanted to leave she even was getting the stomach of a pregnant women and everything she used to act like she was feeling the baby kicking turns out the crazy bitch wasnt even pregnant because one day I came to visit her by surprise and her mom opened the door and let me in I went to her room and opened the door and caught her putting on a fake pregnancy stomach and I screamed what the fuck and she turned regretted she did what she did I was so disgusted by her I just left and she blower me up everyday and I just gave in and we started back talking but honestly she told me she would kill herself if she couldn't have me and I just stayed because I did love her and didn't want her to do that. But now she done pushed me to my limit I'm done. My phone started ringing and it was a different number I didn't think anything of it so I just answered it was raven and I'm like omg this girl is really Looney talk bout she gone kill me and my family and said I wasn't enough for her and I'm just laughing at her spit all that ying yang out her mouth so tell me why this crazy hoe started crying like you could here her sucking up snot back in her nose I told her HOE SUCK UP THEM TEARS CAUSE YOU WASNT CRYING WHEN YOU WAS TALKING YO SHIT SO DONT CRY NOW. It cane out by itself and I was just ready to be done with her at this point I just hung up in her face. After all that she started stalking me and saying she wanna suck my dick and shit she just went down all her hair fell out she started selling her body for crack she was stank as hell and looked like my dogs ass. I just ignored but when she broke in my car and slept in my back seat I just lost it told her to please leave me alone. After that day she left and moved and I never heard from her again and rumor has it that she was getting off the drugs and fix her life but ion know. Flashback over...........
Chonsey's POV
Now she done made her way back.
Adasia's POV
So this bitch is coming after me because I'm pregnant with our kids and hates me cuz I'm with you. Here we go with more Bullshit.

Excuse any mistakes please vote
Xoxo• A big girl