Part 2

Hey everyone.

So I decided a few things. I want these chapters really really short. But i want to try update everyday for 2 weeks... I doubt that'll happen but...

Each chapter will be about 200 words each...that sounds really short..

But I just want to see where I go with this and I'm really excited!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

The Ferrari stopped and the tinted window opened to reveal a stranger.

"Why are you walking around in the middle of the night?" A deep masculine voice asked.

I ignored him. And kept on walking, faster than before though.

"Hey! I asked you a question!"

I still flouted him.

"Will you stop for one second!" the voice was getting madder and his tone was intense.

I thought about it while I was walking. He said one second right? That I could do. So I paused and said aloud

"One one thousand." Once I had said that, I kept on walking once again.

The reverberation of the Ferrari engine ceased. A car door was slammed. Next minute I was being pulled back into a chest. A muscular chest at that. I struggled immediately; I absolutely hate being held captive. It brings back memories...bad memories.

Memories were strange. Can't we have a button to delete all the things we don't want to remember? How awesome would that be? There'll be no baggage, no strange and random crying. It'll be close to perfect!!

"Do you ever stop struggling?"

I refused to stop. If I were to, it'll just make things worse. Much, much, much worse.