Larxene Dreyar

Larxene is Eldriel's little sister. Beside being gifted with her mother's face and blue eyes, she is also gifted with her father's hair color. However, she has a habit of dressing up like a boy, and with an attitude to match. Unlike her mother, she is wild, sporty, and masculine.

Trivia: Before Larxene was born, Laxus and Mirajane had a strong debate naming her. Laxus wanted their child to be named after himself and came up with "Larxene" while Mirajane believed that a mix of her own and Laxus' name was more interesting and came up with "Marluxia". Fortunately, everyone is the guild was able to convince Mirajane that her idea was a real turn off...

Age: 10

Hobbies: Soccer, training, and beating up boys

Likes: Laxus, Erza, and Simon ( Erza's son )

Dislikes: Boys and Mirajane

Magic: Lightning magic and requip ( used to summon her electrified knives )

Quotes

* To herself: "Daddy is my biggest inspiration. He's strong, handsome, badass, and... Kyaaa~!!! When I grow up, I want to be just like Daddy!"

* To Laxus: "Boys are stupid, but I want you to know that I love you, Daddy! ... What I wouldn't give just to be able to spend some quality time with you... even if it only lasts in a blink of an eye..."

* To Mirajane: "You know, Mom, whenever I look at your picture from the magazine, I feel dirty and undignified. I mean, you're an embarrassment!"

* To Eladriel: "I respect Daddy more than anyone in the world and won't stand for anyone insulting Daddy, so don't you ever again bad-mouth Daddy when I'm around!"

* To Erza: "Please let me be your apprentice! I'll do anything to get stronger just so that my dad will one day acknowledge my presence!"