Chapter 1 - A Day at the Guild

It's been 15 years since the passing of Zeref, and the world has finally known peace. Magnolia as we know it, is once again a lively city where many wizards from all around the world gather to form a guild and make a living. With Fairy Tail being number one among the guilds, Laxus has his hands full as the new appointed Guild Master.

Laxus, Mirajane, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Jellal, and Erza often bring their children to the guild. They let them play around with each other while they tend to their daily business, such is the life of a wizard parent.

5-year-old Eladriel is running around the guild. A while later, he skips happily toward his father. "Daddy, please teach me lightning magic!" He begs, pulling on his father's cloth. "You promised me the other day, remember?"

"Sorry, not today, El." Laxus pats his son's head with a guilty look on his face. "Now why don't you go along and play with Nashi for the day?"

"Aww... But Dad..."

4-year- old Nashi overhears the conversation and heads straight to Eladriel. She grabs his hand and drags him away, smiling. "Let's go and play at the playground~ Hehe~"

"H-hold on, I wanna play with daddy today, not you." He tries to shake her off.

Nashi stops and glares at Eladriel. She sets her fist on fire and asks, "Are you saying 'NO' to me!?"

"Err, no... Let's play~" Trembling, he fakes her a smile.

"Well then, let's go~" Nashi's face expression quickly changes, and she drags him all the way out the guild.

Mirajane smiles as she watches the two leave. She walks to her husband who is sitting at the counter and gives him a passionate kiss. "Dear, don't you think you should play with El once in awhile?"

Laxus sighs after drinking a glass of beer. "I'm always busy. Besides," He places his hand on Mirajane's bloated stomach and smiles, "I have to keep an eye on you and make sure that our second child is safe."

Mirajane puts her hands on top of Laxus'. They both close their eyes, feeling the constant kickings of the baby inside the womb.

"Hey, she just kicked." Laxus says excitedly. He looks his wife in the eyes and adds, "I can tell that she's going to grow into a strong and fine woman, much like yourself, Mira."

Mirajane giggles. "Aww stop, You're making me blush."

Laxus and Mirajane are about to kiss, but a 2 year-old red-haired boy suddenly crawls on the counter and starts pulling on Laxus' hair. "Yellow grass~ Wee~" Happily, the little kid pulls even harder.

"H-hey, stop that, Simon..." Laxus grabs the red-haired boy with on hand and brings him over to Erza, who quickly apologizes for her son's misbehavior.

"Please forgive him, Master." Erza bows down her head while Simon clings on her armor. "I promise that this won't ever happen again!"

"No, it's fine, really. I understand just how impossible it is to watch over the kids while still having to do our jobs at the same time..."

"Gee Hee! Luckily mine knows how to behave." Gajeel approaches Laxus and Erza from behind with wide a grin on his face. He rounds up an arm around Laxus's neck and points his finger at the corner of the guild where Gale is. "See my boy over there? He's as chill as ever."

"Well, he is the oldest among the children..." Erza points out.

"Nah," Gajeel denies, "age doesn't have anything to do with maturity. Here, let me show you." He waves his hand at Gale and shouts, "Hey, shrimp! Come over here and say hello to the Master."