Untitled

First of all, I would like to say thank you for reading this far. I really, really, really, really, really appreciate for your time and effort for reading this novel of mine.

Uhh, what's the whole point of this? Well, to give you little hints of the novel, we are 5 or less chapters away from the ending and to tell you the truth, I've been struggling on the progression of the story. If you haven't noticed, I've gotten little bit lazy in making the story. But because I love Amanda and Henry and that I also love you, I always try to make a bloody effort to their progression and updates every week (I realize the importance of having releasing schedules). And I am going to get busy in the following days, too.

It would suck if I don't think about their progress thoroughly and I don't like it when I don't think about them. I don't want it to go fast and all because I believe that it wouldn't give justice.

And it would hurt me.

I don't like hurting them. They're my masterpiece.

So, I've decided to take a hiatus for a while. 2 weeks has what I have decided-to clear my head, to segregate the stuffs in my head.

And because I love you, by the time I would be back, I would write up to the ending-or maybe not. You'll have a bonus-SWEAR.

By the time being, you can read the other published books I have.

XOXO

Summer Sol