A Typical Tuesday

So I woke up at half 7 because Taz came in to grab Maddy. I got out of my slightly warm bed into the cold midst of the morning and started putting on my horrible winter uniform. It was a green skirt (long) with a white blouse and a tie. I put my itchy, green jersey/jumper on top and headed out to the living room. I went to the loo then brushed my teeth, washed my face, put my make up on and went to pack my large pink "Country Road" bag. I went back to my room and grabbed my iPhone put it in my pocket and went to the mirror back In the living room. I brushed my hair then attempted to put it in many different styles but they all failed! I settled for a side parting but put a small strand at the front in a plait.

I grabbed my bag then headed out to the car where dad was waiting for mum and I to hurry up.

The automatic door opened and I got in.

We drove to school and we entered together, you see both my parents happen to be teachers at my school, I walked in the opposite direction to them as I headed to the very ugly canteen which was my usual meeting place.

I entered the dirty canteen and placed myself on a side bench. I waited for Gemma or Gabriella.

Eventually they both arrived and we discussed the usual stuff such as dreams, boys, homework, how unfair school is and the production we are all currently in. The bell went and Gemma and I headed to form class I walked behind Gemma as her shoulder sized brown hair flung in the wind. She was skinny as well as Gabriella. This is where my boring school day began and its so boring I'm going to skip to home time because I quite frankly can't be bothered returning to today.

I walked home with mum while dad went to pick Kaley and Taz up.

I started preparing things to be posted when I got home with my parents considering that's my job, or was my job until me and dad had a fight and I quit.

Instead I went to my room and watched my newly favourite TV show Bones!!

I started some homework but was to interested in Bones so I stopped.

I took a quick bath and then put my pink Mickey Mouse onesies on and hopped into my stupid single bed. I continued watching Bones all night long. That's my boring Tuesday but tomorrow is production practice so I shall tell you all about my crush tomorrow!