0.02

I walked around the mall with Michael by my side, practically holding my damn hand.

Why you may ask?

I don't fucking know.

The mall was almost empty, it was five pm, but it was Sunday and the mall was closing in an hour. I didn't have any money, but since this was something important for Lucas, and considering I'm his prisoner, which I know doesn't make sense, and you might be wondering, why doesn't she just make run for it when Michael is distracted?

Well because in the past year I have lived with them, I have found out that they all have amazing aim with their guns, and not to mention I already almost died once because Michael shot me last year at a gas station because I tried to escape through the window of the bathroom, yeah, when we got back to Lucas' house, he got punished. And so did I; but Lucas shot his leg, and I just got yelled at. I think Amado, who was Lucas' father, was only nice because he knew I had never gotten shot, or been in any situation like that. On the other hand, Lucas shot Michael because he said he was stupid as fuck to have shot me in the back, according to him, my thigh or leg was a much better option. What a jerk.

Michael pushed me into a store and I barely got to see the front section, when I noticed he was pushing me to the back. I noticed there was a lady cleaning the fitting rooms.

"Get my girl the best looking clothes you have, no price range."

I have him a skeptical look. "Your girl?"

"Luke's instructions. Shut up. It doesn't make me too happy to be fucking babysitting you."

"I don't need you here. I know the way back."

"Oh, babe you're hilarious. I hate having to be around you, but you should know I would never leave you alone."

I smirked. "You just love me too much."

He gave me a serious look in return. "You fucking wish. I do this for Lucas. Never for you. Because if we let you go alive, we all go to fucking hell."

I was about to reply when I notice the lady was back with a small stack of clothes.

"Pick which ever you prefer, and if you need any more help, just call, my name is Julie by the way." Okay. Rude. She was obviously flirting with Michael and she completely ignored me.

He smiled and winked at her.

I rolled me eyes and walked away, into the dressing room with all the clothes that this girl picked for me.

Even though she was kind of rude, she did have pretty good taste in clothes, I would have to admit that.

"Come out I need to see what you're going to pick." Michael said after I had narrowed down what I wanted.

"I don't know what he wants me to wear, formal or casual?"

"How the fuck should I know? Pick one of each. Now hurry and show me."

I had barely finished putting on the dress when he walked into the dressing room.

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"Luke said it couldn't be too reveling."

"Tell that you Julie. She picked it out."

"He stared down at my legs for a minute."

"On second thought. I think Luke will appreciate this, get it."

I huffed. I already knew that what they said went. They plus side was that I actually did like the dress.