0.00

So, hi. I don't really wanna waste time with all the copyright stuff, because I hope everyone on here has enough morals to not steal my writing and stuff right?

Sorry. I'm not very formal. *insert awkward laugh*

It's three am and here I am writing this instead of getting my beauty sleep because trust me, definitely I need it.

Anyway; here you go

***

Call me crazy, but as soon as I walked into the shop, something seemed off.
Maybe it was the fact that there were no costumers, or maybe that my mother had not yelled at me for slamming the door when I opened it, but something was wrong.

I was about to call out for my mom, or one of my sisters, when I heard a loud bang from the back room.

"Do. It." I heard a man yell.

"I-I can't do it. I don't know how to," I heard mom desperately say. She sounded as if she was crying, and let me tell you, mom never cried. I don't even think she cried when dad left.

"Well who the fuck does all your computer jobs. We know you have one of the best in town." And that, ladies and gentlemen, would be me. Everyone knew mom's little inherited auto shop had a good computer operator, but no one knew who it was. And it was me, an 18 year old girl, crazy right?

A click brought me back to reality. I walked slowly to the back, where mom's office was. I had a perfect view towards the inside of the office, even though they couldn't see me.

I took a step closer and saw my mother, basically sprawled across the office floor, with puffy red eyes and a bloody nose. I was about to run towards her when I saw three men, one standing beside mom's desk, one sitting in her chair, and the last one, pointing a shiny gun to her temple.

And the thing I did next, ruined my life.

***

Hello.
Anyone there?

No?

Okay. Cool beans.

Well to anyone reading, thank you so very much for giving this a shot. Its the first story I have posted since I restarted my awesome account (it's awesome because I have 18 followers) well, I had been wanting to do something like this for a while. And today I was feeling cool so I said - why the hell not?

So here it is.

xxx

09.22.15

××××