0.04

0.04

"Lucas, oh my God." I heard some female scream from Lucas' room. Yeah my 'very loyal boyfriend' has a friend over. It wouldn't bother me at all if he would at least pick one who would let me sleep. Let me tell you, they must be crazy in love, and have been having sex for the past three hours, because that girl, has a good pair of lungs. She was been screaming since they started and is still managing to keep me awake with her moaning.

After tossing and turning in my bed, I decided it wouldn't hurt to see if Charles could sleep with this going on. I still don't trust him, and I am planning to ask Lucas about him in the morning. What he said to me was really weird but I don't think I want to question him about it, but maybe if I get him to trust me, he'll tell me himself.

I quietly got up and knocked on the door leading out of my room and into his.

I heard what sounded like him getting out of bed and walking around his room.

He opened the door, wearing this pajamas and holding a gun.

"Gemma."

I smiled at him and waved.

"Where is Lucas?"

"You mean you don't hear that from your room?"

"Hear what? Yelling? What's going on?"

"No. Moaning. And I honestly have no idea what's going on in there. They got here at twelve and then it started."

"I thought he was your boyfriend?"

I was about to burst out laughing in his face, but realized he doesn't know how much I really dislike his boss.

I nodded, "Loyal my ass, right?"

He gave me a questioning look, but nodded.

"Are you two even dating?"

I thought about what I would tell him, for all I know this could be a test from Lucas and if I failed, I wouldn't be able to go see my family.

"Yes. We are, it's difficult, and you know being a drug lord and all, he basically does what he wants."

"And you don't get mad?"

"Why would I? I'm pretty much his toy."

"That doesn't bother you?"

I shook my head and used my hair to cover my face.

"Not one bit?"

"Why are you asking me so many damn questions?"

"Just small talk I suppose?"

"It's not just small talk if you're trying to find out about my relationship."

He licked his lips and nodded, sighing.

"Hey, do you think they stopped?"

"I don't know." I replied. "I don't hear anything anymore."

"I'll go check." He said and got up.

He came back in a few seconds later, "Jesus, what the hell? There's banging on the wall, she is screaming and I'm pretty sure they broke the bed."

I just stared at him.

"Hey Charles?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know about you, but I am very tired, and it's completely quiet in here."

He nodded, I took it as a signal to continue.

"D-do you mind if I..." I started, "maybe sleep in here?"