Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - An Empty Seat

Well I get to sit with a stranger this flight, yay! Everyone else is paired up with each other but I'm alone. Chris is sitting with Josh and Ricky is sitting with Devin. I shall soon be seated with a stranger. Maybe if I'm lucky, the seat beside me will have no one taking it! I can only hope for the best.

A couple minutes after I board the plane and realize I have to sit with a stranger I notice Vinny. He just boarded the plane and is looking for his seat. He gets to me and sits down. I'm actually happy that he is taking up the seat. Before I was hoping no one would, but knowing it's his, I couldn't be happier.

"I'm sorry." I apologize.

"What for?" Vinny asks.

"That you have to sit beside me and watch me punch food, snore loudly, be obnoxious, and much fun of you for being shorter than Ricky." I answer.

Vinny laughs and responds with "I think I will be able to handle most of that. But who's Ricky?" 

"He's one of my friends and is a hobbit like you." I reply.

"Excuse me, but I didn't choose the hobbit life, the hobbit life chose me." Vinny laughs.

"What ever makes you feel better about being a shrimp." I tease Vinny.

The rest of our flight is just like that. The two of is joking and teasing each other. We end up learning more about each other too. So far this flight hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be.

"Sucks that we probably won't see each other again once we get off." I tell Vinny after we talked for hours.

"Pass me your phone." Vinny says. I happily oblige hoping he will put his phone number in my contacts.

When he hands me back my phone I see he did indeed put his phone number in my contacts. He also used the name Trap Demon. Interesting. I'll still definitely be texting him when I get service.

I look over to the rest of the guys and Chris is giving me that look. The I-know-what-you-think-about-him look. The why-haven't-you-had-intercourse-yet look. Or the get-some look. Can I not sit with someone and have a conversation without someone insinuating that I want to get with them. Well I do have to admit he is cute, but I don't like him that way.

Chris is such a hopeless romantic. Well I guess not so much romance, more so sex. Speaking of the devil. He looks terrified right now. Chris doesn't like airplanes or heights in general. I don't understand why he would agree to go on a trip where we are going to be climbing mountains and other things involving height. I can only hope this trip goes well with Chris.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated anything in awhile. I've been sick these last 6 days and haven't written very much. I will try to start updating on a better schedule starting next week.