Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Just A Gut Feeling

"Oh my god, I'm going to die. I just know it. I can feel it, something bad is going to happen." I hear Chris whisper shout.

"Chris, shut the fuck up. I'm trying to sleep." I hiss at him.

"Everything is going to be fine." Vinny says trying to comfort Chris.

That's cute of him. Helping out a stranger. Well I guess they aren't really strangers anymore considering they have been talking to each other quite a bit after Vinny and I finished our conversation. Nonetheless it's cute.

"I just have a gut feeling that something is going to go wrong. I feel like I'm going to be sick, see you in a bit." Chris says before running into the bathroom.

"I feel pretty bad for him. He really doesn't look too good." Vinny whispers once Chris leaves. Most people are trying to sleep right now. I tried but evidentially I have failed.

"Yeah his fear of heights tends to get pretty bad when we go on airplanes." I respond.

"I don't have a fear of heights but I have to agree with him with the feeling of something is going to go wrong." Vinny confesses.

"I'm sure we'll be fine. I'm tired as fuck so I'm going to try and sleep for a bit." I yawn.

Vinny hums in response to let me know he heard and understood what I just said. I lay back in my seat and attempt to get comfortable which seems to be impossible in these seats. After a couple minutes of tossing and turning Vinny removes his earbuds and turns to me.

"You look pretty uncomfortable. Of you think it would be any help you can lean on me," Vinny says as a blush creeps upon his face. "Only if you want to though. It's totally up to you." He quickly adds to his sentence.

"I most certainly will take you up on your offer, thanks." I say before leaning up against his shoulder.

"No problem." I hear Vinny say before I daze off, ignoring the world around me.

I will admit that leaning on Vinny is much more comfortable than the seats. I still can't fall asleep but at least I can relax better now. My mind just doesn't seem to want to stop. I keep thinking about Vinny. He's so nice and friendly. I've only known him for a couple hours but I already love being around him. By the time we get to our destination I'm going to be missing Vinny more than home.

A/N
Sorry for the really short update. I'm mainly focused on finishing my Sitkolson story first so these updates are going to be both short and not very frequent.