Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - I Told You So

"What the hell are you doing Ryan?" Vinny asks me.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I ask Vinny.

"It looks like you are punching food." Vinny answers.

"Exactly. It's gonna be the next big thing, food punch." I tell Vinny.

He looks at me like I'm absolutely insane. I can't blame him though, it's not everyday you see a grown man punching food while in an airplane.

We both begin laughing uncontrollably. Behind us we can hear Chris complaining and whimpering to Josh. Josh is just sitting there mumbling the occasional yeah or it's okay. This causes us to only laugh more, if that's even possible.

"Excuse me, sirs, you are disturbing some of the passengers so if you could quiet down a bit that would be a great pleasure." one of the flight attendants scolds us.

"Sorry, we will try to contain our laughter." Vinny replies while gasping for breath.

"Thank you." The flight attendant says before leaving.

Looking at Vinny I notice that he has very pretty eyes. He has brown eyes and I can't find the words to describe how beautiful they are. Little spots of a golden yellow spread throughout his irises and it looks extraordinary with his brown eyes.

I'm knocked out of my trance when the airplane starts shaking. At first I think it is just turbulence but it is much to strong for it to be that. I let it sit for awhile just to see if it would stop but the plane just continues to shake violently.

I look at Vinny and see fear and panic in his beautiful eyes.

"Get your seatbelt on, now!" I yell to Vinny.

I rarely go on airplanes and I've never experienced something like this. I have no idea what to do but I want to make sure that Vinny feels safe.

I put on my own seatbelt and Vinny buckles his own.

"Ryan what's happening?" Vinny asks me.

"I have no clue." I answer.

"I fucking told you guys but no you didn't listen. Airplanes are bad news and now we are going to crash. I am never going on another airplane ever again." Chris yelled at us all.

"Don't worry, you probably won't live to go in another airplane." Ricky says casually.

"Thanks for the comfort." Chris sneers.