friends

I woke up to banging on my door I didnt know who it was sovi looked through the peep hole. It was emo boys friend. I opened the door. "Um hi im luke at we heard a large bang it everything alright? I looked at him ad his eyes winded "you sit next to me in science I think right?" I nodded slowly. "You seem lonley wanna hang out we live next door" he said pointing at the door next to mine. "I um sure" I said giving ina nd walking to the next door and shutting mine. I wore black black jeans black hoodie and black vans. I walked in the house and I saw that emo boy was starring at me with eyes wide then he gave the blond boy the death glare. "Im luke thats calum and thats ashton and hes michael" he said pointing to emo boy last. "Im jamie but my friends call me jay" I said being quiet. "Well im bored what do you guys wanna do?" Calum asked. "I could go for a drink" said ashton "no money" luke said "under age" michael said "since when do you care about that" ashton said. Michael death glared him. "I mean we could always shop lift..." luke said looking at me. "Do you wanna jay?" Calum asked. I nodded slowly "s-sure" we all started walking out of the door and I wad walking next to Michael he kept looking at me. We got to the convenience store it was about midnight and the guy at the register was almost alseep. I walked in wiyh the boys we were all wearing the same thing. I walked to the liquor section and so did the boys. We each picked somthing out and made sure the guy wasnt looking but he had passed out. So we stuffed the bottles in out hoodies and we ran out of the store and all the way back to the apartments. Once we got there we high fived at our work and we popped the bottles and started pouring. "Ok lets see who can chug theirs the fastest" ashton said. I instantly started drinking as I finished mine first they all starred at me in aw. "Damn the girl can drink" calum said. They all cheered me on as michael sat there kinda shyly playing with his fingers. "Your very quiet michael" luke said. Michael death glared luke and then went back to drinking his drink. "So jay are you new here?" Ashton asked. "Yea I moved here this summer to be closer to my only friend but she kinda turned on me already" I said thinking back to her high fiving some one that Just beat me up. I shook out yhe memory as they all nodded there heads in response. "Yea we have lived here our whole lives" calum said. U nodded my head. "Sooooooo michael wanna say something or are you gonna stay quiet?" Ljke asked him I looked at him and he looked at me. "Whatttttt" he said in a baby voice filling his drink up again. "Awwww is the little baby getting drunk" ashton said getting drunk. Michael shook his head. I felt myself getting tired. And my eyes started to close. "Awwww look she is sleeping" calum said as I popped back awake. I flicked him off and put my head on the couch as I layed down. "Dont put your besd there put your head on michaels lap" they all said lifting me up and laying my head on michaels lap he hesitated but I quickly fell asleep so he let ut happen. I guess I aas staying the night here. I felt a hamd start playing with my hair. "Ohhhh michael seems you like her wink wink" luke said.

Michaels pov
I rolled my eyes and them and I put my drink down. I yawned and jay curled up further into a ball she looked adorable when she was sleeping. I saw her get beat up today and it broke my heart. I dont usually care when people at out school get beaten but I felt bad for her it was her first day. I looked down at her purple fringe and her loose strands of hair that I was playing with. I looked up and the guys had passed out on the couch. Jay was passed out on my lap. So I guess I was sleeping in a sitting up position. Which is fine I do it all the time.

Jays pov
I woke up and everyone was asleep as sunlight shined in though the curtains. I lifed my head off of michaels lap and he instantly woke up. "Morning" he yawned. "Morning and were gonna be late for school" I said waking everyone else up. They all shot up and started doing their hajr and spraying body spray to get rid of the smell of alcohol. I just brushed my hair and went next door to mybplace brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. I lnicked on the boys door and they answered. "You dont have to knock jay your one of us now" ashgon said pulling me into the room. We all rushed out the door and walked to school. We got there early surprisingly. They walked to the place they usually stood and I followed them. I looked up and a person way taller then me dragged me back by my back pack like yesterday and started hitting me. Thats when the boys jumped in and pulled the lerson off of me. They pushed him back. "Get the hell away" luke said "ya go fuck yourself" said michael.the person walked away as I got up the boys asked if I was alright I just shook my head yes even though I wasnt. I wanted to cry like I did yesterday but I wasnt gonna. The bell rang and I went to my first class. Were I sat next to michael calum luke and ashton. After that class ended me and michael started heading to gym were he sat next to me. I forgot my uniform so I was gonna have to sit in the bleachers all period long. I vame out and michael was sitting in the bleachers unchanged. "Forgot yout gym clothes?" I asked sitting down with him. "Yep but I dont really care" he said shrugging his sholders. We talked all period while everyone else ran the track. As I got to know more about him started getting this weird feeling in my stomach Like butterflies. I liked him oh ny god he is one of my only friends and I like him.