school

Me and the boys got up at about six in the morning to get ready for school. They went to their apartment ti get cloyhes and stuff to fix their hair. The noises stoped at about three in tge morning.

Ashtons pov
I was angry at michael he hurt jay and had sex in our apartment ew. As I unlocked our door michael was sitting on the couch watching tv and the girl was gone. I gave michael a fuck you look and se went to the bathroom and our rooms to get clothes. "Next time bring your fucl toys some were else your to loud" calum said. "Shut up calum at least I can get a girl to like me you guys cant. "Actually I am going out with jay" I said michael instantly turned red but befor he could say anything we all walked out the door slamming it leaving michael inside alone. We walked back into jays house and she was dressed and ready to leave. We all got into jer car and I drove because of her hand she couldn't drive. I felt bad for her but I really do like her in love.kind of way. When we got to school a girl instantly walked up to her and punched her in the face. It looked like the girl from last night.

Jays pov
I was hit in the face right when I got to school by alex. Michael arrived and she instantly backed up and waved he came over and kissed her neck softly then pulled away. Oh my god she was the girl from last night how did I not know this. "Whoa what happend to your hand?" Michael said with a cocky laugh. "I hit it but I cant still do this" I said sticking my middle finger up at him. Alex stepped up and punched me and grabbed my bruised hamd and squeezed it as michael watched and smirked. Ashton stepped in and pushed her back and she hit the ground as tears fell down my face from my hand. He kissed me and Michaels jaw dropped.