why must this happen

Ugh no this cant be happening. No no no why do I have to like him. I dont wanna like my only friend. If he doent like me back we will mess up tge friendship I dont wanna do that. I realized that he was talking to me and I was do into my thought that I wasnt listening. "Uh what?" I stuttered. He pionted at my wrists as realized that my sleeves were up and my old scabs were showing. I quickly pulled down my sleeves and looked at him and then I looked down. "Jay...?" Michael hesitated. He lightly grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the gym and to the restroom the girls room. He pulled up my sleeves and kissed my scars and scabs. He hugged me. He pulled away and our noses were touching and be started leaning in and then the bathroom door swung open and a teacher walked in and yanked me and michael apart. He looked at me with wide eyes and was dragged out of the bathroom as I was to. We were put in the principles office. The principle called us in her office. "Wha do you think you to were doing in there?" The principle asked. "Well were hugging and then we" michael was saying then he got cut off by the principle talking. "I have time to deal with this do it again and you will be suspended" she said we both nodded and walked out of the room. I looked at michael who was looking at his feet. "Michael I..." I started but he just started walking away leaving me there. I saw luke walking down the hallway with ashton and I walked toward them. "Me ad michael almost kissed" I said almost crying fron him walking away. "Whoa what?" Ashton said looking at me with his jaw dropped. "And we got caight and we went to the principle and I tried to talk to him but he just walked away all angry" I said I tear falling down my face. Luke wiped it away as him and ashton hugged me. "Dont cry michael us just complex that's all" luke said. The rang which meant next class but I couldn't do it. "Im going home guys" I said to them. "Ashton go with her" luke said pushing ashton forward. Ashton shrugged his sholders happily. "Ok im good with that" he said starting to walk out of the school with me. We got out and we walked home and entered my apartment. I plopped down on the couch and so did ashton. He layed down on the couch and turned on the tv I layed my head on his chest and I started to fall asleep. Then I feel asleep and I few hours later my door swung open and there was michael out of breath and he looked at me cuddling ashton and he dropped his bag and he ran off.

Michaels pov
I felt bad for running off today and I looked for jay all day then look told me she left with ashton. After school I ran home and then opened my door. Nothing. So I opened her door and there saw her and ashton cuddling both of them alseep. They woke up instantly but I ran off I needed a drink after everything today. I ran to the first bar there was and swung open the door. and sat down at the bar and asked the bar tender for some beer. She was cute but all I could think about was jay and how I hurt her feelings and how her and ashton were cuddling. I kept drinking. Drink after drink after drink. Befor I knew it I was drunk as fuck. I stumbled out of the bar and onto my way home. I took my phone out of my back pocket as I stumbled down to sit on the curb. I dialed the first number saw which was jays.

Jays pov
Everyone was freaking out ib my living room it was late and we didnt know were michael was. My phone started goung of I looked at it. It was michael calling. "Michael were the fuck are you!?" I yelled into the phone while walking into the other room. "Wellllllll im onnnn the siddreee of the rodeee drunkkk can youuuuu pickkkk me upp" michael slurred happily. I shook my head. "Were are you?" I said grabbing my keys. "Immmmmm next to the barrrr thats next to the school" he giggled. "Ill be there in a minute" with that I hung up the phone. "Were is he?" Everyone asked. "On the side of the road you guys stay here" I said walking out the door. I got in my car and I speed off to find michael. I stopped at the bar were I saw a drunk off his happy ass michael giggling at nothing. I got out of my car to go get him. "Heeyyyyyy jayyy" michael slurred. I helped him up and into my car. And when I got back in I drove off back to the apartments. The ride was silent except for michael giggling and trying to sing to me. When I pulled in the boys were waiting outside to help me get michael up the stairs. Whick they did and they layed him on my couch. "Immm gonna be sick" michael slurred running to the bathroom to throw up which he did. He came back out and layed on my couch. And soon fell asleep. "Guys you can stay here with michael" I said sitting down on the floor with them. "Thanks jay" calum said as everyone nodded. I layed my head down and so did everyone else and we all fell asleep. The next morning I got up early so I could shower befor school. I stripped out of the clothes I jad not changed in two days and pulled out a pair from under the cabinet of the sink. I turned the shower on and I locked the bathroom door I didnt want the boys walking in. I got in when the water was warm enough. I scubbed myself with soap and water then I cleaned my hair. When I was done I turned the water off got out and dried off. I blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth flat ironed my hair and got dressed. I vame out and all the boys were waking up. Michael woke up with a groan as he held his head in pain. I took out aspirin and I got a water bottle and I handed it to him. He gladly took it. All the boys woke up and looked at each other just clapped their hand as michael help.his head in more pain. "WOOHOOO HO MICHAEL" they yelled knowing it would hurt him. "Guys shut the hell up" michael said walking away into my room and slamming the door whick was his own mistake. I shooed the boys away and opened my door. And there was michael looking at me sitting on my bed looking lile he was about to burst into tears. I walked towards him and the first thing he did was pull me in and kiss me. When he pulled he looked at me. "I should have done that yesterday" he said hugging me.

(Tell me if the story is moving to fast I slow it down but thanks for all of the people that have read this far)