confusion

After roday at school I went out in the court yard and me and the boys were looking for michael. No one could fine him. So we decided to just go home he would show up eventually. We got to my apartment and luke asked me.to go get his wallet so he could buy pizza. I didn't argue I just got up and opened my door and then opened the bous door and what I saw made my stomach flip I wanted to throw up. There was michael with out his shurt pinning a girl up against the wall while the girl was only in her bra and underwear kissing her neck. I looked on the counter about a foot away ad their was his wallet so I quietly grabbed it and shut the door quietly they didnt notice me. As soon as u got back to my place I burst into tears in front of all the boys they instantly rushed to my side. "Whats wrong" ashton said picking me up bridle style and placing me on the counter.
"M-michael kissed m-me and now g-go look in your p-place" I said in sobs. They all got up and looked then I heard luke scream.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET THIS WHORE OUT OF HERE AND PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES" I heard the door slam and all the boys cam back in to my place and hugged me. Ashton picked me up bridle style again and brought me to the couch were he cuddled me. My tears fell onto his shirt im not sure how I felt about michael anymore but ashton was nice and he cared for me. Then my door flew open and we saw a angry michael. "THE THE HELL GUYS" michael yelled. "you go kiss jay here and then you goboff trying to fuck a girl. "SHE WAS THE PRETTIEST PUNK GIRL IN SCHOOL" michael yelled. I dug my head further into ashtons chest and cried harder. Thats when michael realized I was sitting there and he stopped and looked at me. "J-jay I didnt know you were there" he said softly. I didnt answer I just stared at a stain on ashton shirt. "Jay fucking answer me" michael demanded. "Fine your a player michael its fine date her hurt her im not letting u hurt me again" I said snuggling ashton. "B-but" michael started but I cut him off. "Get out michael" I said pointing to the door he gave me a angry slash sad face and he stormed out and slammed the door. I got up off of ashton and ran to my room. I wanted to cut but I wasnt gonna. I saw a hammer on the side of my bed from when I was nailing stuff to my walls I could bruise myself. I picked it up and swung it in the air and let it crash down on my hand. I screamed at the pain. Then ashton came running into my room and he closed the door behind him. He looked at me looked at the hammer and grabbed it away from me. "The boys left to pick up pizza its just you and me" ashton said. We starred at each other for a while as we goy closer our eyes closed and our lips touched. He pulled me closer as our lips moved in sync. My fingers were tangled in his hair and he had his arms around my neck softly. I started to forget about the pain in my hanf as we kissed. But then we pulled away and our noses touched. "Jamie will you go out with me" he whispered. "Yes I will" I whispered back. He gravbed the hand I had smashed gently and kissed wsre it sas already turning purple. I winced slightly at the pain but I was ok. We kissed again. As he sucked on my bottem lip we heard my front door open and the voice of calum yelling. "PIZZZZAAAAAAAA!!!!" We both came out and I only used on hand for everything my other hand hurt to bad. The bruise was gettibg worse and hurt more by the second. I staryed crying the pain gog so bad. "Were going to the hospital" ashton said as he picked me ul bridle style to my car him getting in the front me in the passenger seat and luke and calum in the back he drove off. Once we got thete ashton carried me in and the dkcter.saw us. They took a x-ray od my hand I had bruised the bone and basically everything from my skin under was bruised the put my hand in a small cast like rap until it heals fully. I was carried back to the car and we all got back in. We saw in the window of the boys place from the shadows michael was fucking that girl and you could hear them ew. We went back into my.place and I offered the boys to stay here tonight so they wouldn't have to stay in a place that smelled like sex they all said yes and that they will disinfect the place tomarrow. All the sudden we heard a loud scream from next door. "Ewwwwww" we all said in unison. We turned on the tv and there was so much screaming and moaning that I was sick of it. I asked if I could barrow some ones phone because mg was in another room sobashton lent me his. Michael didnt have caller id so this should be fun. It rang and at last minute a out of breath michael picked up. I pretended to be anothr neighbor. "Can you quiet down with you little loud sex thing im trying to sleep" I said. "Um uh sorry mam uh we will more quiet" he said then a girl in the back round said "come back" I shuddered and hung up. The screaming stopped but we heard banging on the wall we hit the wall back and it stopped. Later it all stopped and we guessed they fell asleep finally. By now it was three in the morning. We all fell asleep on my couch and I was snuggling ashton and luke and calum were snuggling to it was cute. I heard voices coming from next door. "Baby your so perfect" michael said to her. "Thanks baby you more perfect" I heard her say I heard giggles then moans then minutes later louder maons then about then minutes later screams of curse words and other nasty things. I fell back asleep and tunned it out. I hated michael rigjt now my hand hurt I was tired and him and his little fuck toy wont shut the hell up.