Chapter Nineteen

Dinner passed and we were on our way to Nikki and Lexi's room for a movie night. I couldn't take the smile off my face thinking about Mr Jones and what was going to happen. I needed to call Jade and Jess to see what they would say.

"You guys keep walking to the girls' room, I have to go call someone, alright?" I said to Alana and the boys.

"Okay!" they replied and I turned on my heel and walked to somewhere more secluded so that no one would hear me talking on the phone. I decided my room was best and it was only five minutes away, so I went there. I shut the door and dialed Jade's number.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey!!"

"Hey Sare! How are you?"

"I'm good. Is Jess there?"

"Yeah we're about to head out to Andrew's party. What's up?"

"Okay put me on speaker, this is important."

"Alright, you're on speaker."

I took a deep breath before continuing. "So you know my hot new principal? Well he was in my room after he put some after-sun gel on my sunburn and anyway, when he was leaving, he told me to meet him at the pool at 10 in my swimmers. I d-" I said but was cut off by Jess squealing.

"YAY! Is he cute?"

"Yeah, he's adorable, but guys, he's my principal!!"

"So? You can get away with it a lot easier then when you were with Jason. He obviously likes you or finds you attractive if he invited you to THE POOL late at night."

"Yeah I guess so. Well you go have fun and I'll call you later!"

"Call us after tonight- even if it's 2am, we want to hear about this!" Jade said laughing.

"Okay, love you."

"We love you too," they replied and I hung up. Could Mr Jones really like me? Do I like him? I think I do. It's probably just a girly crush- but that's what I thought about Jason too. I sighed and left my room, heading towards Nikki and Lexi's. I opened the door and it was pitch black, but I could still make out the figures on the lounge and bed. I walked over and jumped on the bed and noticed I was between Chris and Nikki. I looked at the tv and saw that they were watching No Strings Attatched and I smiled to myself before concentrating on the movie.

A couple of hours had passed and we had watched 2 movies. I reached into my pocket and checked the time. 9:40. Okay, it was my time to leave if I wanted to make it to the pool on time!

"Hey guys, um I feel a bit sick, so I'll just spend the night at my room."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to come with you?" Alana offered.

"No thanks, I don't want to ruin your night!"

"Alright."

"Thanks for tonight!" I said to Nikki and Lexi and said good bye to everyone before making my way to my room to get changed. I got inside and shoved my cutest bikini on but put Mr Jones' jumper and a pair of tights on. I went into my bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup then checked the time again, I still had about 15 minutes. I lay down on my bed and fantasized about tonight. What would it feel like to feel his lips on mine? Stop. Stop it Sarah. He's the principal! He would never do something like that let alone think about it. Thinking about him all the time and when I'm with him I feel that there's not a worry in the world, and he makes me forget about Jason. That's gotta mean something, right?

I got off my bed and grabbed a towel, my keys and phone before heading out. My legs felt like jelly and my heart was beating rapidly. I was getting really nervous and I couldn't help it! I opened the two big doors that let me get to the pool, then shut them behind me. I walked towards the pool and I heard the sound of someone swimming. I glanced at the pool and saw Mr Jones doing laps in the pool, probably to kill time. I walked over to the chair that had his things on it and put my stuff down before sitting on it. I watched him swim for another five minutes, it was actually more amusing than it sounds. He stood up in the pool and took in his surroundings and when his eyes met mine, he smiled then made his way to the edge.