The Fate of Few (A Tom Hiddleston FanFic)

So guys this is my first fan fiction of Tom Hiddleston. I hope you like and hope it really captures the essence of how amazing he is. Hope you guys enjoy it! I will release a new chapter every Tuesday, and hope you guys leave as much feedback as you possibly can!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was weird knowing that he was famous now, and I am stuck living in Canada in my parents basement. I used to live in England, and be best friends with him since I was a kid, but then moved to Canada when I was 15, and he was 18. I never knew why he stopped the bullies from bullying me as a kid, and never wanted to be torn away from him. But I did know that he was always meant for something big. I still remember when he first appeared on tv, which was in 2001. Two years after I moved away, and not getting in any contact with him. And after he got more famous with each and every year passing, I knew, that my chances of meeting him again were getting slimmer, and slimmer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(credits go out to xevilfairyx for helping me create the idea for this fanfic.)