Chapter Five

I sit there after I call him, silently waiting for him with the two black coffees and two bagels on the table. I start to think of what I am going to say to him, after all these years. Hey man, whats up? Nothing big with me you know, just that my friend Kelsey is an obsessive hiddlestoner for you and gets hiddlestoned every night. Will he even understand the term hiddlestoner and hiddlestoned? I don't think so.

"Gabi!" I look up and see Tom, standing there, smiling like it was his birthday.

I smile back at him, and wave hime to sit down with me. I pass him a coffee and bagel, and he just sits there. Looking at the coffe and bagel. Like he didn't know what they were.

"Umm. What the hell dude?"

"What?" He looks up from the coffee and bagel, and I point at them. "Oh yeah. Sorry. It's just that.. you didn't have to get me anything."

I scoffed at him, and started to eat. While I was eating, Tom just sat there like he did'nt know how to eat.

I looked back up at him. Still sitting there like he didn't know what he was doing. "Are you going to eat or just sit there like a lost beaver?"

He chuckles, and grabs his bagel and starts eating it. As were both eating, we talk about what we did over the years, how we were, etc, etc. It was weird knowing that I knew this guys like the back of my hand when I was smaller, but now I knew absolutely nothing about him, and he is famous as hell.

"..... and then that's how Chris Hemsworth and I became best buds. Just like that."

"That's amazing man. I take it that Chris is pretty chill then?"

"Yeah." We sit there, letting a couple seconds go by. I look down at my watch, and realize that we have been talking for over an hour. What? How? 

And then it dawned on me. 

KELSEY.

And I gave her bagel to Tom Hiddleston. Nice one Gabi.

I guess I had panic written all over my face, because Tom had obviously looked at my face, and had said, "What? What's happening?"

"I just.. I just totally forgot about Kelsey! I gave you her bagel... I should get going before she wakes up!" I quickly put everything in my bag, and got change out to buy another coffee and another bagel for Kelsey.

"Wit, hold on, hold on." Tom said as he was getting up. "Here." He hands me over 10 pounds, and I look up at him like what the fuck you doing mate? "No worries, Gabi. You don't have to pay me back. I'll see you later, okay? I'll call you. And tell Kelsey I said hello," He says, and strides across the room and out the door.

I just stand there like an idiot, and then realize that everyone in the restaurent is staring at me. I awkwardly look down at the floor and then walk up to the counter and get Kelsey's things. I walk out of the coffee shop, flustered, and jogged back to our hotel. Embarassed, I walk into the hotel room, to still find Kelsey sleeping. Thanks goodness. 

I place her things on the dresser, and push her out of the bed. She falls to the floor, and with a loud BANG and a HOLY FUCK form Kelsey, she gets up and says, "The hell was that for, man?"

"I got you some breakfast. It's 11 in the morning. You need to be up anyways if you want to go sight seeing later today."

She grunts, pulls herself up from the floor, and walks over to the dresser, grabbing the bagel from the dresser.

"Oh. And by the way, Tom says hello."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE MONTH LATE CHAPTER GUYS. I AM SO SO SO SO FUCKING SORRY. I WAS JUST SO BUST GETTING DONE WITH SCHOOL AND THEN HANDING IN RESUMES AND APPLYING FOR JOBS THAT I HAD NO TIME TO WRITE THE CHAPET. ITS NOT THAT GREAT OF A CHPATER BUT IF YOU CAN LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK FOR ME. THANKS BABES. KISSES. 

xxx