Kapitel 7

Hello my little sweethearts! Yes I decided to write a little english :D

So I hope you all Liked the last chapter I knwo it was a little different but I thought it was a good idea and it helps me really much to write about it bc I used to do it and it helps to get over it. so enjoy my next chapter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right. I didn't want anyone to see my cuts. I mean I could talk to Marie but I was so scared she'd judge me for it or that my father would hear about it...

I went to bed bc I was really tired and I cried myself to sleep.

I thought of Liam and I was so sad. 0/5 forever.

The next morning I woke up early and my arm hurt so much. I felt like dying. I covered my arm so Magnus wouldn't be able to see it.

I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom. I looked horribly pale and my eyes were read of crying. I brushed my teeth and forced myself to smile.

it was already a bit better and I went back to my room and looked at my phone. it was just 8 o'clock and It was Saturday! oh gosh.

I went on Twitter and tweeted to Liam:

@Real_Liam_Payne Hey Liam. I didn't get a follow from you. so sad. I tried it so hard to get you to notice me. love you xx

I hoped he would see it but I guessed he wouldnt look in his mentions. I put my laptop away just as my father came and to tell me that he had to talk to me.

He told me that my grandma would como to visit us. oh gosh please not she is a real monster yeah she's so annoying not like normal grandmas. she's really strict and whenever she comes to us she always nagged about everything.

she was really nerve-wrecking.

She wanted to come in three days so I started to clean uo my REALLY messy room whilst listening to Take Me Home. and that actually made me happy again :)

* 3 days later *

"Jenna, you know that Grandma's coming today?"

"Yes dad, how could I ever forget that?!" I answered ironic.

"Then be prepared. is your room cleaned?"

"yes it is dad, calm down"

"Any dress up neatly, ok? you know she doesn't like this 'modern style'..."

"Ya dad I got black pants and a white blouse, ok?"

"Yes dear. then hurry up she'll be there in about half an our!"

"ok!"

So I brushed my hair and jumped in my clothes. I put on some decent make up and then waited for my grandma.

half an hour later the door bell ringed and my dad opened the door. my grandma came in and I went to welcome her. she hugged me and came in.

When we sat on the couch for a while she got her bag and said to me:

"Jenna, dear, here you have some money. Save it or buy something nice.!"

She gave me 100 euros gosh I really didn't expect this and in secret I planned what I could buy on the concert in London.

I went to my room and put my money in my secret box under my bad.

At least the visit of my grandma wasn't that bad and I got some money :D

* 5 days later *

So time went by really fast and I got more and more excited and planned all things with Marie. we also booked a flight and it was really cheap. so there weren't any problems now. nothing could stop us.

I didn't cut in this time even if Nick bullied me all the time but I didn't want Liam or one of the others to see my cutted wrists.

So I planned not to cut till the Meeet and Greet but actually I should have planned to stop cutting forever. but yeah, it isn't that easy, really.

so my countdown now showed me:

1D Meet and Greet London:

13 days, 15 hours, 33 minutes

And I got really excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so now in English and I hope it all makes sense to you @curly3392 !!

Okay hope you enjoyed it!

Please Vote!

Please Comment!

Please fan me!

Vanessa xxx