Kapitel 13

"But what You all don't know is, That Zayn is really hurt... Well if I would tell you, would you keep it as a secret?"

"Ermm yes, of course..."

Er lehnte auch zu mir rüber, an mein Ohr, Er wollte mir es offensichtlich ins Ohr flüstern..

Er kam mir so nahe, dass ich auf meinem Hals schon seinen heißen Atem spüren konnte und ich hätte gerade schon wieder ohnmächtig werden können.

Dass ich ihm jemals so nah komme würde hätte ich wirklich nicht gedacht... *le dead*

"soo,... ermm i guess you know Perrie, don't you?", ich nickte.

"Well, she cheated on him... With his best friend.... and its kinda hard for him to get over her... we told him to break up with her because he deserves someone Better Than her... Yah, that's it... but shhh!", sagte Er und legte seinen Finger auf seine Lippen.

Bessergesagt, legte seinen Finger auf seine verdammt tollen, pinken Lippen, die ich so gerne küssen würde....

Ich nickte Liam nur stumm zu, mir tat Zayn echt leid... das ist wirklich mies....

"Tomorrow they'll announce That Zerrie broke up... they'll Say That Perrie broke up with him because of the fact That Zayn is on Tour All the time... Just like they said when Danielle and I broke up."

"Oh, I thought That was the truth..."

"No.. i broke up with her, because she was nice all the time. bit she couldnt deal with how I interact with my fans and we would always fight because of that..."

"Oh.. I am so sorry for you."

"Nah, its ok and I'm over it!"

"So only Louis has a girlfriend now... Right?"

"ermm no Harry is dating a fan but its not official yet.. Her name is Maddie and she's from London, so don't tell anyone!"

"Okay, I guess, Niall is a single Pringle, just like he said..."

"Yes, he is! And by the way? What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?", sagte er Mit einem schiefen Grinsen :)