Jealousy <3

SORRY FOR TAKING SOO LONG!!!!!

BUT DO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!! MADE IT LONG JUST FOR YOU GUYS!!!

DONT FORGET TO........................

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

OR FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Chapter 8

 The next morning, school shut down so the police could assure us that it was safe. I honestly didn’t mind not going to school, but then again, I had nothing else to do for the day.

 I reread Kyle River’s files. Over and over, making sure that I knew every little fact about him. I couldn’t go over to his house, (since his address was on the files) and question him since his was on probation. It was a violation for bringing firecrackers into school grounds.

 Firecrackers meant nothing to me. I have dealt with worse. In all honesty, I would prefer everyone using firecrackers as a weapon than a real weapon.

 Last night, I didn’t get much sleep. I couldn’t stop myself from imagining how Ryan’s wolf looked like. Everytime I closed my eyes, I saw Ryan’s orbs looking directly at me. It was as if he was haunting me.

 I turned on the spycam and other equipments, seeing if I could get anything else useful from the Devil’s Twins and to get my mind off of Ryan. 

“Hey! No! Don’t touch that!” I heard Dylan shout through the earpiece in my ear. He was talking to someone who was holding onto the clip.

   Through the cam, I saw Dylan’s palm reaching out, covering the screen. All I saw was blackness and sometimes a glimpse of light for awhile.

“A girl gave me that!” I heard Dylan muffle. He was fighting someone....over my clip?

 All of the sudden, the person holding onto the clip let go.

    “A girl?” The person said. Judging from how he sounded, it was a little boy. Through the cam, I saw an exact duplicates of the Devil’s Twins . Only that he was younger. A lot younger. He looked about a year or two away from Hannah’s age.

He most likely was the Devil’s Twins little brother.  

I gasped, leaving my mouth hanging. They’re three instead of two!

 For some reason, I knew that this younger version of Dylan and Josh was smarter. More devious despite the fact that he was so young. I’d hate to miss how he’ll turn out when he’s older. 

  “Is she your girlfriend?” The cute and ‘innocent’ boy asked, grinning. His grin was so similar to Dylan’s and Josh’s. It was no doubt that he was their little bro. “Who is it? What’s her name?”

 “Sasha.” Dylan said, answering only the last two questions.

 “Sasha!?” The boy took a step back, giving Dylan a good look. “The Sasha?”

From the way the boy said my name, you could already tell that he knew me. Or heard of me.  

  How does he know me?  The question suddenly sparked into my  mind.