Chapter 6

After their meal, they sat sipping their wine continuing to talk about their lives over dessert. They both wanted to learn everything they'd missed before meeting each other at the club.

"I've lived in several small towns since I moved out at 18, but I settled on Atlanta when I was 21." Georgia explained.
"How old are you now?" Zayn asked.
"24. Why? How old are you?"
"22."
"Wow. You're mature for your age. I didn't expect that."
"Well you have to grow up quick when you get put on telly at 17." He smirks.
"Yeah I guess you're right. So what about girls? You ever date anyone on that TV show?" She smirked.
He stiffened. What a loaded question. Not exactly first date material. First? With his luck, this would be their only.
He sighed, "Yeah but nothing ever stuck."
She nodded and sipped her wine again.

"What about you? Can't believe a knockout like you is single still." He asked.
"I dated a few assholes in college, nothing to bring home to my parents. I tend to sabotage relationships."
"How so?" He inquired seriously. He couldn't imagine this girl being anything less than the perfect girlfriend.
"I constantly doubt myself, and for good reason. I tend to be a magnet for guys who cheat." She replied hesitantly.
He gaped at her. "I don't know what kind of guys you've met but that's bullshit. You deserve complete and utter loyalty. I mean, how could any man cheat on you?" He asked incredulously.
She blushed. "A couple of times it was drunken flings, but with my last boyfriend, he'd been seeing this girl behind my back for 6 months."
He suddenly grew angry. "Are you serious?!"
"Yeah, Jonathan really fucked me up. But I don't have to deal with it now, he doesn't live here anymore. He lives in New York now. With her. They're happy." She tried to smile.
"That's fucked up that you ever had to deal with that. I'm sorry Georgia."
"Don't worry about it, it wasn't you" she giggled.

They sat in a comfortable silence stealing shy glances at each other until Georgia announced she was going to use the restroom. He took the welcome break and looked around anxiously for their server so he could get the check. Their server finally noticed him and brought their check, just as Georgia decided she would go out to smoke. As much as he appreciated finally being around a girl who did too, he couldn't figure out what had stressed her to the point she needed to. Once he paid and walked out the back door, he found her leaning against the wall, her blazer draped over her shoulders, cigarette hanging from her red lips. He just stood there, unable to remember any reason he shouldn't have sex with her. There was his growing problem again.

"Like what you see?" She smirked at him, even blushing slightly. How she could say sexy things and blush so adorably, completely baffled him.
He caught his slack jaw and wide eyes and cleared his throat. "Uh...yeah...you ready?"
She puffed the last of her cigarette, putting it out with her heel and blowing the smoke in his face as she walked by. "Yeah. Let's go."

They walked down to where the limo was parked and climb in the back. Zayn immediately pressed the button for the privacy shade to close. Georgia looked at him funny, "What are y-"

But before she could finish, he grabbed her neck lightly, pressing his lips to hers. His tongue circled her bottom lip as he gripped her thigh with his tattooed hand. She gasped, his tongue then thrusting into her mouth like it was home for him. As they kiss, she stroked the back of his neck, running her fingers through his hair, earning a low guttural moan from him. He pulled her on his lap so she was straddling him, her lips beginning to trace kisses along his jawline, leaving little smears of lipstick.

"God Georgia...you don't know what you do to me." He growled in her ear.

She smirked and began kissing down his neck, his collarbone, his chest. She saw his tattoos peeking out from his unbuttoned shirt and she just wanted to see them all in all their glory. She began to roll her hips on his a little, earning a groan from Zayn. His eyes weren't open anymore, but she could tell he was attentive by the fact that was touching every inch of her exposed skin he could find.

She looked up at him innocently, "My place or yours?"

His breath hitched and his eyes widen, "I mean...I'm in a hotel..."

"My place then. Tell your driver." She said quickly and went back to kissing him.

Was this happening? He left in two days. Was he having sex with Georgia tonight? He wasn't complaining at all but she was a fantastic girl and he didn't want it just to be a one night stand. But he knew they couldn't stay together because he was leaving for LA.

In. Two. Days.

He abruptly stopped kissing her. "Georgia..."
She looked at him confused. "What's wrong? Don't you want to sleep with me?" A flash of hurt crossed her eyes.
"Baby of course I do. But I want it to be more than that. As weird as it fucking sounds, I like you and I don't want us to have sex tonight and fuck this up."
She nodded again but he knew it was something more. She climbed off his lap and laid her head on his shoulder. "You still wanna come over?"
"Of course babe."

She smiled a little smile that let him know things might just be alright. He had two days to decide what he was going to do.

The problem was he wanted to spend every waking moment with her.

A/N: If I get votes I'll update again. Next chapter gets very steamy.