Chapter 29

A/N: I want to first thank everyone for reading, commenting and voting. Y'all don't know how I live for your comments. As appreciation, 1550 words in Zayn's POV ❤️

SOTC: "Green Eyes" by Coldplay and "Say It Ain't So" by Weezer

- Zayn POV -

I sipped on my coffee at my kitchen counter and browsed through Twitter checking out all the great fan art people always send me. I love it. I love my fans' creativity. I considered even making my whole album cover a collage of fan art, but my label rejected the idea.

I'd still had Georgia's YouTube in another tab. It's been about a week since I found them and I still haven't told her, I reckon if she didn't already show them to me she doesn't want me to know about them.

I'd be lying if I said she wasn't ridiculously talented though. The more I thought about it too, if she could get someone in the business to see her videos...she could move to LA. I could finally have her fall asleep in my arms every night, we could help each other work on songs, cook for each other, I stopped myself at that. Did I just decide I want to be in a committed relationship with Georgia?

I clicked the tab and it opened to video titled "Green Eyes." A young girl, dark curly hair sat on her bed in a Tupac t-shirt, with her nose and one bottom lip ring this time, adjusting acoustic guitar on her lap that looked to swallow her whole. As soon as she looked into the camera for more than a moment, my heart seemed to stop in my chest the same way it did when I first met her. My girl's deep blue eyes rimmed in black liner, I notice her arms free of most ink, except a couple small tattoos on her wrists. She was looked to be around 16 or 17.

"Hi, I'm Georgia," I grinned from ear to ear at her adorable accent, "and this is 'Green Eyes.'"

The girl chuckled to herself and frowned, "I haven't played in a long time so sorry if I fuck-I mean mess up."
I laughed out loud and kept my eyes glued on the screen for her next move.

She began strumming the chords of the song.

"Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand"

The first thing I noticed was that she slowed the tempo of the song, which I had heard played by Niall several times on the road, each strum, along with her thick accent, adding a little country twist to it. Her voice wasn't the same sweet raspy melody I'm used to. It was clearer but more hesitant. Anyone with a brain could see she's something special though.

I'm not biased at all.

"That green eyes
Yeah the spotlight, shines upon you
And how could anybody deny you?

I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter
Now I met you
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes"

I noticed how she consciously stopped thinking about what she was doing when she threw herself into the high notes, soaring with such sincerity.

"Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand

That green eyes
Yeah the spotlight, shines upon you
And how could anybody deny you

I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter
Now I met you
And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
Green eyes"