My life became perfect

Things got pretty intense .

Soon we couldn't stay away from each other even for a single day. So we started hanging out during the weekends too. But I was still in the dilemma of

He likes me ? He likes me not ?!

One day,while we were hanging out in the mall, I was asking myself this question over and over again.

"Hey ? You are here itself ? What are you thinking about so much ?"

"No, nothing much"

"No you are thinking about something. Tell me !!"

"Nothing! Dude calm down"

"Since when did you start hiding things from me ? Is it something you cant tell me ?"

I LOVE YOU BOBBY !! I was screaming this mentally and I was dying to tell him. But I was scared. I couldn't bear a rejection from his side.

"Dude ! I swear, I wasnt thinking about anything . What do I have to hide from you huh ? Now can we please change the topic?"

"Ok ! Ummm what else ? Let's talk about our favourite movie. You start."

This may sound like a lame topic if it was with anyone else. But with him all topics turned out to be interesting.

"You will laugh!"

"No! I won't. Wait! Is it fifty shades of grey ?"

"NOOOOO!" I screamed out suddenly, and then I realised that the people around me was staring at my sudden reaction.

He was laughing at the way I reacted.
I loved the way he laughed, especially when he laughed because of me.

"Then which movie?" He asked.

"Titanic. It's pretty old, I know, but it is that one movie which I am never sick of watching no matter how many times I have already watched it."

"Omg! Guess what ?"

"You like that movie too ?"

The amount of coincidences and similarities we had between us was more than enough for me to jump into that conclusion.

"Yes! I just love that movie. And yeah, even I was kinda embarassed to say about it. Coincidence?"

"I think not"

This was the phrase which we kept saying every time something coincident or some sort of similarity happened between us.

"So, I'm guessing you are the romantic type. Are you ?"

I started blushing so much after he asked that question.

"I dont know." My constant reply to a question I didn't know how to reply or practically, to be on the safe side.

"You look cute when you blush like that."

His first conpliment. My heart skipped a beat.

"No no I dont look cute"

"Roxana, can I tell you something honestly?"

"Yea. I think you have been pretty honest with me so far."

"Yep, that's true. And you know what you do look cute and you are pretty the way you are, but you fail to realise that because you are drowning in a sea of insecurities. And I guess you need a hand ,always, to pull you up, when you feel like you are sinking."

I sat still. My eyes widened at every word he said. I couldn't disagree. What he said was true, something which I knew deep down inside but refused to admit it.He continued,

"Can I be that helping hand ?"

"Yea, Bobby. You always do that. Then why are you asking me like....

I just realised he asked me.... wait did he ? I sat there puzzled at his question . He understood I was blank.

"Roxana, I dont know if I am worthy to ask. But will you be mine forever . Will you be the Rose to this Jack ?"

Cheesy lines. But right now if my heart was titanic, it would have crashed into the iceberg this moment.

I was so busy staring at him and making a mental conversation asking myself to calm down that I forgot to reply.

"Roxana, I love you."

It was the moment I have been dreaming of, but never expected it to happen. At least, I never expected it to happen this fast.In just 1 month. I finally spoke up.

"Coincidence ?"

"I think not." He replied.

We had a hearty laugh together.
I felt like I was on cloud nine.

Not like I know how it feels like to be in cloud nine. Bu hey I needed a comparison ok

As soon as I reached home, I took my diary to tell her about the most eventful day in my life because I couldn't stop thinking about it. It played on repeat, over and over again.

Just like everyone I never start with" dear diary,
blah blah blah...."

I loved writing my feelings and my emotions whatever I felt during that day, in the form of poems.

And so my the emotions fron my heart flowed through my pen..

You were always there for me,
You always beared up with me,
You always cared for me,
Whatsoever it had been
You always made me feel like a queen.
You were always there when I called
You were always there to pick me up from my fall
You never made me feel wrong,in fact,
You always made me feel strong.

In that barren land,
Where I was almost stranded.
You stretched out your hand
And ever since then, never took me for granted.
You took me to another land.
Which was an amazing paradise.
When we walked hand in hand
You were like an angel in disguise
Cuz there was nothing about you that I could despise.
You would do anything to see my grin
And that would always win my heart.

You cast your magic spell on me
Your charms and smile has always worked on me
You have locked me up in another world,
From where my mind refuses to come out.
Tell me... What is the secret of your magic?
Is it your eyes that makes my refelction more beautiful
Or is it your smile that makes my heart skip a beat.

I was so lost in his thoughts...
And for the first time, I slept off without changing into my pyjamas.

My life was perfect. Kate and Bobby completed my life. I felt that nothing could go wrong.

But did I speak to fast ? Or is the worst yet to come ? I dint know and I dont want to know, because I enjoyed being loved by him and I enjoyed every bit of life.

P.s
If you feel my story is worth it, please vote or drop in your comments about how you feel, both positive and negative are welcome :)
Thank you