A new start

As I entered school, I saw different kinds of people. The cool types, the geeks, the cheerleader types and all of them were staring at me .

Why? Why me ? Stop staring please!
I wish I had the guts to tell that to them. Not like I didn't have, but I chose not to. Besides u cant blame them, I'm a new kid.

But there was one person, his eyes which made me stand still for 5 seconds. A husky brown complexion. Kind of well built body. Really tall. And most of all those eyes which were looking into mine, very casually, unlike me, who stood there like a dog who never saw food for 2 days. I quickly snapped out of it and walked forward like I saw nothing. My first class was Math, something which I despised from the bottom of my heart.

I entered the class and sat in the middle row. I felt safe there. Not too front and not at the back too. I was reading the math book provided to me and tried to look like I was interested. And then he entered.

OMG ! He is in my class ! Oh damn! Great! Now I cant focus in class. But at least I can get to know him. Calm down Roxana. DO NOT creep him out . Stop looking at him

I was busy giving myself instructions mentally and tried to act casual, though I could feel my stomach pulling in, something I feel when i get nervous.

"Hi there ! I'm Bobby, I guess you are new"

Oh no Roxana do not embarass yourself and do not act stupid. Think twice before you speak.

"Hi, I'm Roxana, yea I am new to this place"

So far so good.

"It's ok. I will show you around. Dont worry and stop looking so tensed. Anyways it's the duty of a head boy to help out new kids."

Wait ! I look tensed ? Oh damn! I ruined it .Head boy ? Oh no! The popular type. Definitely wont fall for me.

Wait why do I want him to fall for me ? I dont love him! Do I ? No! U don't even know him.

I was busy arguing with myself that I didnt notice a girl was trying to make a conversation with me .

"Hey ! New kid , you here ? What are you thinking about so intensely?".

A slim blonde, quite attractive girl was sitting towards my right

"Oh hi! I'm Roxana. I'm sorry I was kinda lost in my thoughts

"Oh I'm Kate,nice to meet you."

We talked for only 5 minutes, but that was more than enough for us to get close.

The professor entered.

"Ok then ! See you during break."She said

There it wasn't that bad! You have made a best friend already.

The class started. It wasnt that bad after all.Maybe it was the positive vibes around me. I dont know. But I was starting to like this place.

After class, Bobby showed me all the places around the school. Kate and Bobby were actually good friends. We started hanging out the whole day and soon got close to each other. We were like the 3 musketeers. We teamed up for everything, from volunteering to group projects.

Bobby used to text me after he reached home and we talked more. We found out that we had alot of similarities between us. Soon every sentence we types also turned out to be the same. We knew each other well. And he made me feel great and never ever made me feel insecure. Every time I looked into his eyes, I could feel this amazing icy feeling in my heart. Every time he made me laugh, I kind of wished he was mine.

Was he just a friend to me ? Does he like me ? But how can such a popular hot guy like me ?

I kept asking myself these questions, hoping to find an answer soon.