Chapter 7

Abi POV

Right before the vlog was posted, Caleb sent me a text.

Caleb: Just so u know, I had to clear something up about us at the end of the vlog tonight. At the panel today, there were questions about u and people are freaking out about it. I want u to know I still care about u, so don't get mad.

I went on YouTube, and went to Bratayley. I skipped to the end where Caleb was sitting in the hotel room by himself.

"I just want to clear something up about Abi. I'm tired of certain people freaking out because I have a friend that's a girl. If we were dating, we would both tell you on both of our channels. I'm not giving you guys her channel name right now because there's been some hate about her. Please calm down. She's my friend, and our" he mad his fingers into quotes "'relationship', in that way, isn't confirmed yet. If it is, I'll tell you, just, please, don't give Abi any hate. Thank you," Caleb said in the vlog. I texted him after I watched it.

Abi (Me): Thank you

Caleb: It needed to be said.

I smiled.

Caleb: But are we BF and GF?

That was the hardest question he ever asked me in our lives.

Abi (Me): idk... What do u think?

There was a long pause until I got another text.

Caleb: Will u go out w me?

I stared at the screen.

Caleb POV:

Why did I do that?

Abi didn't reply for the longest time. I regretted the decision from the moment I sent the text. I hated what I did. Out of all of the things I just had to text her, I asked her out. I didn't feel any other emotion other than regret. I felt stupid to think she would say yes. I don't have a chance with her. Plus, we live states away... we would never see each other, and what will happen when we tell everyone on Bratayley? We'll have to do it over FaceTime probably. I wish I never did that!

The rest of the family was discussing our plans for tomorrow. We were going to Disneyland with Paige, and we were going to do a panel. I wasn't looking forward to more questions about Abi... there might be a riot when they find out we're dating-if we were dating, which I highly doubt we will be.

It feels like its been hours, but it was only a couple minutes. I just wished I never asked Abi out, but I don't wish I never met her. You're missing out if you've never met her. She's sweet, beautiful, weird (in the best way), and amazing. She's not afraid to dream big, although she doesn't believe half of her dreams. She's too busy thinking about her fandoms and her dreams rather than if her eyebrows have been plucked-they're blonde anyway. Who wouldn't like a girl like that?

As I start to get in bed, I finally get a text from Abi.

And

She

Said

Yes.