Step One: You Put A Cow In The Second Story Hall

“Come on Bessie just a little farther. Come on girl just a few more steps. So bessie I’m guessing your a girl cause girl you hate some big udders. Or do male cows have big udders? Well I bet all the boy cows come calling when you MOO!”

This is sad, really really sad. I am talking to a bloody cow. And yes I said cow. Like as in a cow that goes MOO! Ands thats what she did. At least I think it’s a she because if she’s a he, he has some pretty big man boobs.

Phew we made it to the top of the stairs. I couldn’t help but let my signature smirk fall across my face. I am the queen of pranks.

Cows will willingly go up stairs but not down. Now on the second floor of Sanibel High there is a cow running around. This is gonna make Principal O'Riley go crazy once and for all!

I quickly tapped the three signs I had made on the cow. One had a HUGE arrow that pointed to the cows rear end that said “YOU CAN KISS MY ASS O’CONNEL!”

The other two I tapped to the side of the cow. Both of those had a picture of me smiling with a thumbs up saying “Vote for London for Class President! American by birth. Rebel by Choice.” Damn I looked fine!

O who am I? I’m the bad girl. I have been in trouble more times than you have said the word Yolo.

I am about 5’ 3’’ have blonde white hair and big blue eyes. If you look up the phrase “Bad Girl” you would see my picture.

I looked at my phone and saw the time. 11:58. Two more minutes and everyone would be walking in this hall to get to the cafeteria. Two more minutes until everyone was reminded once again I was the best bad girl ever! And then about 2 minutes after that I would probably have my ass in a chair in the principals office.

RINGGGGGG

The bell went off and everyone poured out of their classrooms. I could hear the gasps and snickers as they saw the cow. Then they saw me. Standing in front of the window so the light poured out behind me. I started to walk towards the end of the hall and everyones eyes were on me.

I had dressed for success today. I had on a navy pleated skirt that was at least 3 inches too short according to dress code. I had on a flowy grey blouse which I tucked into the skirt.

I threw on a black leather jacket to tie it all in and I had on 4 inch navy heels to match. I had my favorite aviator shades on top of my head. Of course I had my normal natural waves in my blonde hair. My blue eyes were covered in my normal smokey eye and my lips covered in blood red lipstick.

Everyone’s eyes were on me and they started to smile and nod as I walked. “Hell yeah ya got my vote!” a male voice yelled from somewhere in the crowd.