Step Three: You Introduce Yourself

"Um hi mom." I said sheepishly "I know I know totally grounded until I am 30." I said without a seconds hesitation.

            "Why would I ground you honey? You were trying to re connect with your father! He saw you at his house today. He said you never actually knocked on the door. I know what he did to us was awful but that doesn't mean he doesn't love you. You're still his daughter." my mom finished.

            Woah woah woah. Slow down for just a second. Holy shit on a hot dog! She thinks I went to visit dad! She doesn't know I went to a crazy frat party, got drunk, and made out with a total stranger.

            On the outside I portrayed a guilty looking girl staring down at her feet. However on the inside I was doing the sprinkler and dougie all at once!! YES YES YES! I totally am getting off the hook!

            "Yeah sorry mom. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you and then I couldn't just knock on his door. Cali tried to get me to go in for like three hours but I just couldn't do it. That's why we are home so late." the lie easily rolled off my tongue.

            "It's okay dear why don't you just go on up to bed. Cali can stay the night. Just remember I am going to the airport to pick Jace from the airport in the morning. I want you out of bed and presentable by 3pm. We will be back by 3:30 at the latest." my mom yelled up the stairs to us.

            As soon as we got into my room me and Cali busted out laughing. "I can't believe your mom fell for that!" Cali said while she was snorting and sounded like a piggy. Ooooo piggy! This little piggy went to market, this little piggy ran home, wait what am I saying! Focus London focus.

            "We are queens of the lucky bitches!" I proclaimed jumping up on my bed  and pretending I am a queen.

            "Well Queen of the lucky bitches I am going to sleep!" Cali said. We both were fast asleep within the next half hour.

____

            I walked through the mist filled streets towards to poorer part of town. I was out of crack and I needed another hit soon or else I would go berserk.

            I knew Jamie would have some or know someone that was dealing. He always did. Jamie would probably have some Smack too. I hadn't tried Smack yet but I couldn't wait to.

            Who was Jamie? Well he started off as just another guy to hump and dump at a frat party. Then he gave me some Pot and it started off a chain reaction.

            Soon I was hooked on any and everything he gave me. Getting high was my life. I couldn't wait until my next fix.

            The world would just melt away. No more fighting, divorcing parents. No more annoying, controlling, restrictive teachers. No more fucked up life. It was all gone. Just me, the drug, and the time of my life.