Step Two: You Throw A Bitch Fit Then Make A Bucket List

"No freakin way mom! This is not happening to me!" I said. No way was this random guy going to come live with us and possible ruin my bad ass awesome bad girl life!

        "Honey it's final and that's it." my mom said in a calm voice.

        "O no it's not! What happened to sisters before misters? Chicks before Dicks? Mooooooooooooom!" I whined. I was not letting this go!

        "I'm not marrying the boy hun he is just living with us while his mom gets better." my evil mother said.

        "I don't care they still apply! We have been alone in this house for years now. I thought it was a boy free zone!" I said. Please say this is all a dream!

        "He is coming. End of discussion. He will be here on Saturday, and I expect you to be on your best behavior. I have to get back to work so please try to stay out of trouble until I get home." my mom walked out the door.

        As soon as I heard the door shut and my mom's car drive away I screamed at the top of my lungs.

        "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! I AM GOING TO MAKE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL!" I screamed out. Okay now I feel much better.

        I looked around and started to plan the last three days of my life. I grabbed a paper and started to write my bucket list.

London's Bucket List

1. Go to another wild party

2. Go skinny dipping at midnight

3. Get drunk

4. Make out with a random stranger

5. Tell my dad what I really think of him

        Okay I can totally do these things in three days. Cause after he comes to live with me my life is officially over.

        I looked at the clock and it only said 2:07. Another hour until Cali got out of school and we could start on my bucket list.

        Cali is like the total opposite of me. She is a good girl. I mean you think after all these years I would have corrupted her into being a bad girl but nope.

        She is super tall. Like she is 6ft with short black hair and bright green eyes. She is super smart though. All the teachers love her. We have been friends since we met on our first day of kindergarten.

        I swear Cali and I were switched at birth. Her parents are super understanding and free willed. They don't give Cali curfews or rules or anything.

        My mother on the other hand gave me a book of rules. I have to been home by 11 on school nights and 1 on weekends. Well psh that never happens.

        My mother loves Cali. She seems to think that Cali will somehow rub off on my and I will start being a good little girl. Well she was still wishing after 11 years and it will never happen.

        I killed the half hour dancing to random 80's songs that came on the radio. By then I had changed into my favorite Red polka dot bikini. I felt like a very sexy girl version of Elvis whenever I strummed my air guitar and sung along to his songs.

        Finally I looked up at the clock and it was three. I sent a text message to Cali that said

CODE RED LIFE OR DEATH 911 SOS!