Punishment

Brie Alexander Williams is a name kids even cringe at in this pack house, but that has nothing to do with my wolf skills. I have a bad temper, bad parents, and a bad reputation. Do you think I'm some type of goddess wolf? That's what my inner wolf tries to convince me everyday, and each time I come up with a sarcastic comment. If I even told my alpha he would laugh at me like I told the world's funnies joke. Maybe that would lighten his mood now.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Williams?" I snorted at the use of my last name. This guy was only three years older, but he sounds about forty at the moment.

"Your girlfriend needed a new hairstyle other than witch red." I laughed at my own joke, and stared out the window to the woods I was banned from being inside of. The consequence of not following rules was my shifting privileges. I wonder how I haven't died from my wolf becoming weak, and I bet Nick would jump for joy if I died

"You know, I am sick and tired of you, Brie. This time you'll learn your lesson, omega."

"That's the best you got? You already treat me like a slave, and I can't become anymore invisible." I laughed darkly, and walked out of the room with my head held high. "You have no way to make me anymore miserable than I already am." I muttered, and I walked into my room in the pack house.

'Stay strong young one, you shall prosper one day.' My wolf whispered to me, and I rolled my eyes. She has not a clue when 'one day' is, and I'm not wishing on a star that isn't going to pass.