What Do I Do?

Nick seemed to be freaking out more than I am about the situation. He kept pacing the floor, and I sat on a chair watching. Whenever he would stop to look at me I would raise an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, this is boring and unnecessary." I got up out of the chair, and Nick grabbed me by my arm. He had this expression on his face that I didn't understand.

"How do I make this right, Brie?" His hand travelled down to mine, and he intertwined our hands.

'He isn't our mate anymore, Brie, he doesn't have the power I need to survive off in his soul.' What? I have a new mate now? His touch is like any other, and that empty feeling in my chest is gone.

"We aren't mates anymore." The words fell from my mouth, and I wish I could have took them back. As much as I would have loved to see him crumble before, I seem to have a little more compassion.

His hand left mine, and his eyes turned pitch black. He was going to fight, and he was going to lose. I have no control over my power, and if he bites me in just the right place I'll let my anger take over. Faith can protest the fight all she wants, but goddesses won't be challenged for power without consequences.

"Take it back," he let out an animalist growl that didn't scare me. I smirked at him, and got into a crouch as he looked about ready to shift.

"I'm not going to lie to you, and allow you to get more power by believing I'm your mate. You can barely handle the power you've been given by birth right." That's all it took for him to burst into a wolf, and for me to do the same.

He charged at me teeth first, and I dodged him, pouncing on his back. I bit into his neck, and he swung me out the window. I landed on my feet without problem, and growled. Nick jumped down soon after, and we circled each other standing our ground.

"This is a very disappointing display," I froze up. That voice sounded like the moon goddess, but there's someone else here.

The hair on my wolf stood up as she took control. I could feel the shift in my world as I had a new gravity. Faith turned around, and the moon goddess stood with a man. He had a long gold chain going from his nose to his ear, and a sort of charm on his head. That reminds me that I never got to see the charm in my head.

"Nick, Brie, stand down!" The moon goddess commanded, and I shifted back into human form. I really don't want to be naked at the moment.

A dress suddenly fitted to my body, and it was blood red. That obviously meant the moon goddess didn't dress me, and I somehow did this myself. This is so unreal, and I don't believe it's been twenty four hours yet. I approached the moon goddess and the foreign man, and took a knee.

"Brie, I would like you to meet, Eros."