Part two

*Scarlet's POV*

I arrived at school in my Mercedes dens and parked in my usual parking lot next to the rest of my cheerleading squad.

"Hey scarlet" called Josh, the star quarterback. Everyone calls me Scarlet but the nickname Scar sounds weird and disgusting apparently to everyone in the popular crowd, but to me Scar is a awesome nickname.

Great another day of school, which means having to flirt with everyone thats popular and being a bitch to everyone who isn't, at least I have a cheerleading competition after school.

"Hiya J" I fake giggled, I hate having to flirt with people just to keep my reputation of being a cheerleader.

I want to be normal, I don't want to be known as the lead cheerleader of Meridian High School squad for the rest of my life.

"I have to go practise for the competition, i'll see you later" I shouted over my shoulder as i walked away quickly. I had to practically run into the gym to find my squad there already practising.

"Sorry I'm late girls"

"Where were you?!" My best friend Amy shouted.

"Tell you later, we have to practise" we practised for the rest of the school day as we didn't have to go to lessons because we have a competition after school.

Practise went really well as usual, we added a couple more flips and lifts into it.