Part 6

*scarlet's pov*

I look out to the crowd that was cheering wildly. I looked to the back row of the crowd and see Felix with a massive smile lingering on his face. I smiled knowing he was happy and proud of medians squad, meaning he was proud of me.

"Scarlet, come on. We have a party to get to" Becky and Amy said enthusiastically.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I said not all that enthusiastically. Amy looked at me confused at my not cheerful voice but carried on dragging me to the changing room. I never was one to enjoy party's, where loads of people go out drinking and rubbing against one another.

I got changed quickly hoping to see Felix before we go to the party.

*** At the party ****

Amy and the rest of the squad was dancing, if you could call it that -its more more like grinding- up against the jocks and anyone else that's hot.

"Hey beautiful" someone that smells like Alcohol shouts over the music, touching my arm.

"Hi" I said coldly trying to get away from him, but to no success a he pushes me up against the nearest wall. He pushes his body up against mine pinning me in-between him and the wall. "Get off me!" I shout, trying to push him away with no success.

"Your coming with me princess" he grabs my arm dragging me behind him. He leads us up stairs and into a free unlocked bedroom. He throws me onto the bed and rips open my dress leaving me in just my underwear.

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT (rape) IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THEN SKIP*

"What are you doing?! Stop!" I kick him in the shin and start running towards the door. He grabs a fist full of my hair pulling me down onto the bed once again. He pulls down his trousers and pants.

"Now be a good girl and lay still!" He whispers whilst laying down on top of me pinning my arms above my head leaving me defenceless.

"Get off of me!" I yell starting to cry.

"Shut up whore!" He punched me with his full strength, he took of my bra and thong. I cried even harder, he leaned down so he was flush on top of me lining himself with my core. He entered me and it hurt so bad.
He kept going, getting faster and rougher making no signs of stopping.

I scream but he quickly shut me up slapping me to the point that I started seeing black spots in my vision. As he started cuming he pulled out.

"You tell anyone and I'll kill you!" He left the room after he pulled out a knife and curved the word 'whore' into my stomach.

*END OF SEXUAL CONTENT*

I passed out 3 minutes after he left. I couldn't move because the pain was too much so I laid still letting the blackness take over.