Lyla Salvatore

Mysitic Falls.

That's what the sign said that I ran by. 160 years ago I called this home. And now I'm back to call it that again.

Word got around that my dear brothers Damon and Stefan were here. I just couldn't wait to surprise them. Ever since 1920 I haven't seen nor spoke to them.

I pulled up to the Salvatore Boarding house. I couldn't wait for the big bros to see me.

I ran into the house at inhuman speed. I dashed and I seen Damon in the house.

I went up behind him and spun him, pushing him into the bookshelf. I held him by the neck and flashed my fangs.

"Hello Brother" I said with a smirk. He looked shock.

"Long time no see" I steped away and walked to the little bar they had set up in the room.

"Lyla" Damon said, wide eyed. The front door could be heard opening and the doppleganger came in. I could hear the pulse, so she was human. It had to be Katherines doppleganger and that must be why these two idiots came back here.

"History repeating brother?" I ask, raising a brow. The doppleganger looked over to me.

I had Damons looks, but I did have Stefans personality. Besides being the ripper he was of course.

"Who's this...?" She asked. I ran at her and was inches apart from her face. She jolted back almost against the door.

"That would be Lyla" Damon said, I looked to him to whe he didn't say 'Little Sister'

"I would be the little sister" I said, she looked so surprise.

"Who would you be?" I asked, she stood straight up. She held her hand out and nodded.

"Elena... Elena Gilbert" She said, I looked down to her hand and back up to her. I declined it and walked away, I went up the staircase to look for a room.

"If you need me.. I'll be looking for a room" I said. I got up the stairs and opened a door. Nope, that's a bathroom. The next room was nice, but small. I opened another door and I seen some black shirts and pants hanging in a closet so that's probably Damons room.

The next room I came to was just about as big as Damons. There was a huge window, that circled out and it had little seats. In the far corner was a bed, king size. There was a bathroom off to the side of the room and the room was painted white. All the furniture and bathroom vanities were black. The floor was a dark hardwood.

I liked it. Its offical, I'm now living with Damon. But also, I need to do a little shopping.

It was a couple of hours later I got some new makeup, clothes and bedding. I was done putting it in my room and I was done settling in.

I walked downstairs for a reason, I heard voices. I vampire spead downstairs to see three people, one was Elena.

"Who could this ever be Elena?" I asked, there was a blonde girl, a vampire I could tell. The other, was a supernatural he has the era around him.

"I'm Caroline... who are you?" She said, The one guy looked shocked. I slanted my eyes and stared at him.

"I'm Lyla" I said with a shrug "Damon and Stefan's sister"

She gawked and looked to Elena, all she do was nod. I ran at the boy putting him against the wall.

"And who are you- better yet what are you?" I asked, he pushed me away and took a shaky breath.

"I'm Tyler, and I'm the werewolf" He said, now I looked to Elena and she nodded.

"Do you know where my brother Saint Stefan is?" I asked, I haven't seen him yet or heard from him and I have missed him.