Thy Night Will Take Us

~1864~

I wake up with a jolt and look down seeing I was sitting on the ground in the middle of the forest.

What the hell happened last night?

I get up and suddenly have this huge craving for food. That's all I want to do is eat. I then feel something drying to my neck and when I reach up and feel something wet I worry and pull back.

Blood......I run through the woods. How couldn't I remember anything? I reach the white huge house I call home and open the door and run in.

"Father" I yell looking around with no answer "....Damon....Stefan?" I say. I run up the stairs and to my fathers study. When I open the door all I could smell is something so delicous I have to have it...

All over the floor by the door is a red liquid. I inch closer to it and I know that's what I want, that's what I need...

No, I can't have that. The liquids thick and it must be blood.

Why am I craving that?

I step away quickly going into the door, I fumble with the door nob and exit slaming the door.

What was happening to me?

I go to my room and shut the door locking it. I lean against it and take a breathe of air. Normally my heart would be racing after this but I don't feel anything.

I reach up to my chest and rest my hand against it. I couldn't find a beat of heart for a minute, it was really slow and weird.

I honestly get my breathe caught in my throat when I seen my mirror. I slowly walk over and am scared to see what I'm going to see.

Once I get there, I'm terrified to say the least.

Blood covered my neck, and my teeth started to hurt. I was shaking so hard because I was craving something so gross- so out of the ordinary.

"Lyla?"

~~~~

"Are you fucking crazy?" I said as Damon walked in the door. I had Elena behind my back incase if anyone else came.

"Finally! I called you an hour ago!"

Damon then threw a bag at Elena "Make yourself presentable. I know where Stefan's going to be tonight"

Damon then sits down, like he had no worries in the world

"I told you that we were practically discovered by Klaus and you're worried about what shes wearing?" I said pacing.

"I had an hour to realize what a bad idea it was to leave you here alone, process it, and move on. Are you botb ok?"

"Yeah" Elena said.

"Lyla?"

"Yeah"

"Ok good" Damon said he lookef at Elena "Get dressed. You're all road-trippy and gross"

"So you know where he's going to be?" Elena says looking through her bag.

"Yes, with Klaus. So I'll distract Klaus and you deal with Stefan"

"Ok. Thank you" Elena says.

"But you're going to have about five minutes tops before that hybrid freak rips my heart out. So please, tell me you can do this"

"I can do this"

"I'll help you Damon" I say, and sitt down waiting for Elena to get ready.

I walk into Gloria's bar first and see my brother and the hybird freak I've been stuck with for weeks.