Chapter 1 ;))

Averys POV//

AVVVEERRRRYYYY I heard Luke call at me angrily. I hopped on my skateboard and went down the street. Luke grabbed his and went after me. I stole his extra guitars strings for my guitar and he got extremely mad. I looked back and saw Luke getting closer to me. I skated harder and then knocked into a muscular figure. I got
back up and looked up at the person watch i..... my eyes trailed up and landed on a holy god. s-sorry he said. "oh it's okay " I said looking into his eyes "I dont think I've met you before " I said. "yeah I just moved here from Sydney , I'm Calum. " I nodded and told him my name then I looked back and saw Luke. "oh and this is my friend Luke " I said. they said hi to each other awkwardly. "so you skate ?" Calum asked me. "y-yeah" I replied back shakily. "that's cool I do too , we should skate together some time " she said cooly. "okay sounds good , I gotta go see you around " I said and then we walked past him. For the rest of the day he was all I could think about. He was so cute and cool. I was on my phone and I blanked out thinking about Calum. "Avery " Luke said snapping me out of my thoughts. "y-yeah" sorry. "what we're you thinking about " Luke asked my. I but my lip and told him I was thinking about school he nodded and looked down at his phone. I felt bad that I lied to him but I couldn't tell him I was thinking about a guy I just met that's would seem creepy , right?? I looked at my phone and went on Twitter. after that I got kinda bored so I asked Luke if he wanted to go get pizza also we skated down to the pizza parlor. when we got there we sat in a booth decided what to get , and then I went up to order the food. "hi" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Calum. "hi" I said back. "what are you doing  here ?" I asked. "I heard this is a great place to eat so I came over here to check it out. "oh okay cool " I said as I stepped in the front  and took me and Luke's order. after wards I asked Calum if he wanted to sit with us and he said yes so I walked with him back to the table. "hey Luke " Calum said. "hi" Luke mumbled.  we waited for the food and the silence was super awkward.

heyyyyyyyyy so this is the first chapter of skater (pretty obvi ik) but yeah and if u wanna know , Avery is going to be played by Cara Delivinge ( sorry if I spelled that wrong oops but she's queen ) but yeah that's it ily guys

-Savanah the bad speller