Skate ?

Averys POV//

It was so awkward. So I decided to break the silence. "So Calum , you skate ?" that's a stupid question when you already know the answer I thought to myself. "yeah , since I was 6".  "that's cool " luke grumbled. The rest of the time was pretty boring.

-------------------------------------------

When I got back home I plugged my earbuds into my phone and shuffled my playlist. Weightless by All Time Low came on ( if you guys don't know I'm ATL AFFFFF) I started humming to the song as I laid in bed. My phone chimed so I picked it up. 378-254-8369. The text message said hey it's calum.    How did he get my number ?? - oh yeah I gave it to him at the pizza place. I replied saying hey Calum :) . "wanna FaceTime I'm so bored " he texted back. sure I said back. I heard my phones ringtone , which was green days American idiot.  When I answered it I saw calums  face (duh).  "Hi Kayla !" he said. His accent was so cute. "hey" I said back. "what's up " he said " nothing listening to a band called all time low " I replied. "I love all time low !!!!" he said with excitement. "really ?!? me and Luke are the only people in school who don't listen to bubble gum pop music like the rest of people. "

Calums POV//
She likes all time low and she's gorgeous. She's the girl I always wanted. "They're great " I said. "I know right !!" she said back. Man she's great. "Do you like Nirvana ?, they're my favorite band " I said. "NIRVANA IS MY LIFE" she said loudly with excitement. "Your music taste is really great , I'm impressed " I said to her. She blushed and smiled. "CALUM!" I heard my mom call from downstairs. "I gotta go , sorry , I'll text you later "
"okay " she said. I ended the call and ran down the stairs to my mom. " What's up mum ?" I asked. " dinner " she replied back to me. "oh thanks ". While I ate I kept thinking about Avery. The way her hair flowed by her ace , he smile and he brown eyes that looked like melted chocolate chips. What's not to like about her. After I ate I ran up to my room and blasted music from my speakers. "If You Can't Hang " by Sleeping with sirens came on. (if you guys don't know I'm also SWS ah ... okay back to the story )

I quietly hummed before receiving a message from a friend I met over here. His name is Michael. I've k own him since I was a little baby. He moved to America when we were 7 so after that I kind of just did nothing. One of the be idiots of coming here was getting to see him again. I have missed him.

M-hey wanna come over ?
C - That would be cool , let me ask my mum brb
M - Ok

I went downstairs and went forwards the couch where my mom was sitting at. "Mum can I go to Michaels house , I have the address " I asked. "sure but don't be out too late , you know the rules. " "thanks mum " I said before going upstairs putting on my shoes and texting Michael.

C - My mum said I could go , about to leave

M - Great ! See ya

C - See ya

I went down the stairs gave my mum a hug , got the keys and left. When I got to his house I knocked on the door waiting quietly. "Calum ! I've missed you " I was fretted by Michaels mum. "Hi Mrs. Clifford ! I've missed you too " I said and got inside as she motioned for me to come in. Their house was nice . It smelled like sugar cookies. As I walked in I saw Michael walk over to me. " CALUMMMMM" Michael yelled running over and hugging me. "Hi man !" I said. This night was going to be really good. I was reunited with my best friend once again.

Averys POV//

Having the FaceTime with Calum was nice. His music taste is amazing. The only person that loves the bands I do is Luke. His music taste made me fall for him even more. I ate food after we got off of FaceTime and then listened to some more music while reading a book. I was reading Looking For Alaska by John Green ( Also currently reading that and I highly recommend .. okay sorry for the side notes )

As I was reading I got a text from Luke.

L- Greetings Earthling

Laughing to myself I answered

A - Greetings fellow earthling

me and Luke talked for a while before he asked me a question

L- Do you have a thing for Calum or something , just wondering

I didn't know what to answer with. If I saw the wrong thing , stuff could go bad. I decided to think on it for a little bit

A- Why would you think that ?

L- Idk it just kinda seems like it. You act a little different when he's around.

I did ? I never noticed that but yeah I probably did act different. I mean he is really hot . I mean I can't just sit there.
***********************************
It was a god 3 hours after Luke texted me and asked if I liked Calum. I want to tell Luke but I don't even know if I have true feelings for Calum. Maybe it's just a because he's really good looking. Yeah. Maybe.

A/N

Okay well hello !! I haven't talked to you guys in a while and I feel really bad. I'm going to try to get something going to where I can update different stories in different days. But anyways , I hope you liked the second chapter of skate ! thanks for the support.
Please vote and comment and give me a follow if you would like :)

-Savanah The REALLY Bad updater